ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 277 of 277
« First < 177227267273274275276277
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:15 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

I said basically the same thing last week.
It’s amazing how well those who want to cherry pick stats can find anything to make players look better than Mahomes.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:16 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Really? McDuffie has a grand total of 2 quarters of live NFL game experience. I'm not saying his loss is meaningless and not saying he won't be or can't be excellent, but I have a hard time worrying a lot more about Fenton (whom I don't love) being out there than McDuffie.
I understand that but he was pretty damn sticky in those 2 quarters. Fenton is so damn grabby that I would wager he gets at least 2 PI calls against the Bills on Sunday.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:18 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Allen and Harris had nearly identical 40 times for what that's worth. I am not confident that Harris can shut down Allen running but I am confident that McDuffie can cover better than Fenton. If the coverage is good enough to make Allen run that's where the pass rush has to be better.
The reality is that we need to contain Davis. He has become Allen’s Tyreek. He chucks it deep and Davis takes it from there. That’s why Allen put up monster numbers yesterday and why our playoff game was far closer than it should have been.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
The reality is that we need to contain Davis. He has become Allen’s Tyreek. He chucks it deep and Davis takes it from there. That’s why Allen put up monster numbers yesterday and why our playoff game was far closer than it should have been.
I expect to see more shells again. The Chiefs have been doing a lot of the stuff that other teams did to them last year. They're going to play deep coverage against the Bills and dare them to run the ball. We'll see if it works.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:21 AM 10-10-2022
I understand that but he was pretty damn sticky in those 2 quarters. Fenton is so damn grabby that I would wager he gets at least 2 PI calls against the Bills on Sunday.
The Cardinals had no WRs even close to what Buffalo has in that game. And Murray is nowhere near the caliber of QB that Allen is. This could be a rough game for McDuffie. Hope I am wrong though.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:22 AM 10-10-2022
The Cardinals had no WRs even close to what Buffalo has in that game. And Murray is nowhere near the caliber of QB that Allen is. This could be a rough game for McDuffie. Hope I am wrong though.
It definitely could be a rough game for him, I just hope he's healthy enough that we find out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:23 AM 10-10-2022
the bills offense is largely unchanged in personnel or attack since that playoff game

i expect spags to have a very good plan, and if the players execute, we win
[Reply]
tredadda 09:29 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I expect to see more shells again. The Chiefs have been doing a lot of the stuff that other teams did to them last year. They're going to play deep coverage against the Bills and dare them to run the ball. We'll see if it works.
If KC can limit the big play I see this being a win for the good guys. If Allen is allowed to play “F it, Davis is down there somewhere” we could see a shootout. I would love for KC to just grind out a win by running it, but I fear it will be a passing show as Mahomes will want to remind everyone who the best QB in the league is.

Honestly Buffalo is good, but they are not the unstoppable force everyone is making the out to be. They lost to Miami and came very close to losing to Baltimore. I unfortunately watched their game against Pitt and a lot of their completions were a product of great catches. They were in a zone yesterday and that should not be considered the norm, but the exception.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:33 AM 10-10-2022
If KC can limit the big play I see this being a win for the good guys. If Allen is allowed to play “F it, Davis is down there somewhere” we could see a shootout. I would love for KC to just grind out a win by running it, but I fear it will be a passing show as Mahomes will want to remind everyone who the best QB in the league is.

Honestly Buffalo is good, but they are not the unstoppable force everyone is making the out to be. They lost to Miami and came very close to losing to Baltimore. I unfortunately watched their game against Pitt and a lot of their completions were a product of great catches. They were in a zone yesterday and that should not be considered the norm, but the exception.
Hopefully the run game continues to be a factor as it was against the Bucs. Mahomes will need to stay focused on getting first downs, even if that means taking the shorter checkdown throws. Some long TD drives that run a lot of clock would be pretty helpful. Keep Allen on the sidelines and give KC defense more rest as well.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:57 AM 10-10-2022
Allen and Harris had nearly identical 40 times for what that's worth. I am not confident that Harris can shut down Allen running but I am confident that McDuffie can cover better than Fenton. If the coverage is good enough to make Allen run that's where the pass rush has to be better.
Run him into Bolton and watch him get lit up!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:24 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Run him into Bolton and watch him get lit up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 277 of 277
« First < 177227267273274275276277
Up