ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 35
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:47 AM 02-05-2019
Having to much fun under the underpass for any damn surgery,
[Reply]
bowener 10:01 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Rawlsian:
I don't even care to retire his jersey anymore he has become a real cancer to the team. We could have paid for a washed up dude like Weddle who actually plays and for a fraction of the price. Damn jon Dorsey for giving him that contract
Jesus Christ people he hasn't become a cancer for the team. Not a single player or coach has said anything negative about him, instead, they have praised him for his leadership and his help with coverages during the games. He is living in your fucking heads so much you assume everybody hates him as irrationally as you do. Berry is loved by the team and nearly all the fans.

Prove your point and find us a few players that are accusing Berry of being a cancer. They don't even have to be named sources for fuck sake.

Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Hopefully he blows out achilles playing a pickup game this offseason and we dont have to hear about him anymore.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You wish bodily harm on somebody because why exactly? Because he signed a contract that the team agreed to? Because he is injured? What the fuck in your head makes you want somebody to suffer an injury because you're butthurt over something like this?
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:06 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
Jesus Christ people he hasn't become a cancer for the team. Not a single player or coach has said anything negative about him, instead, they have praised him for his leadership and his help with coverages during the games. He is living in your fucking heads so much you assume everybody hates him as irrationally as you do. Berry is loved by the team and nearly all the fans.

Prove your point and find us a few players that are accusing Berry of being a cancer. They don't even have to be named sources for fuck sake.
You’re right. Cap money well utilized. Need about 10 more of those contracts and production. Can you say SB?
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 10:06 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Rawlsian:
I don't even care to retire his jersey anymore he has become a real cancer to the team.

[Reply]
bowener 10:19 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
You’re right. Cap money well utilized. Need about 10 more of those contracts and production. Can you say SB?
So you agree your anger toward Eric Berry is fucking stupid? Because it is. You should direct all this irrational anger toward Dorsey and Hunt.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:26 AM 02-05-2019
So you agree your anger toward Eric Berry is ****ing stupid? Because it is. You should direct all this irrational anger toward Dorsey and Hunt.
Dorsey didn’t want to re sign him. Hunt did

Looking back on it now. Dorsey was right
[Reply]
TEX 10:29 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Exactly....Now SAUTO should chime in with a "Prove it," any second now...:-)
[Reply]
bowener 11:01 AM 02-05-2019

Ok? But he WAS resigned. Dorsey and Hunt are still the two that people should be angry with if they want to be angry. And I guess people forget that Dorsey is the dipshit that didn't extend Berry or Houston when he logically should have before those respective seasons started and not after them. Instead, clueless about contracts, Dorsey waited until literally the absolute worst time to resign them.
[Reply]
O.city 11:03 AM 02-05-2019
When will we hear about his surgery? This week? Next week?
[Reply]
TEX 11:07 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's complicated...
[Reply]
TEX 11:14 AM 02-05-2019
Jesus Christ people he hasn't become a cancer for the team. Not a single player or coach has said anything negative about him, instead, they have praised him for his leadership and his help with coverages during the games. He is living in your ****ing heads so much you assume everybody hates him as irrationally as you do. Berry is loved by the team and nearly all the fans.

Prove your point and find us a few players that are accusing Berry of being a cancer. They don't even have to be named sources for **** sake.
Not irrational at all. Just because you don't happen to see it that way, doesn't mean it's not justified to those who see it differently from you. Cancer kills in many ways. The fans were / are owed more than an "It's complicated" explanation from the source. If the fan base turns on the guy, which is happening, it can be very bad in its own right - players and coaches excluded.

Personally, I don't hate the guy. I wish him the best. I just want him gone. It's time to move on.
[Reply]
bowener 11:29 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not irrational at all. Just because you don't happen to see it that way, doesn't mean it's not justified to those who see it differently from you. Cancer kills in many ways. The fans were / are owed more than an "It's complicated" explanation from the source. If the fan base turns on the guy, which is happening, it can be very bad in its own right - players and coaches excluded.

Personally, I don't hate the guy. I wish him the best. I just want him gone. It's time to move on.
What? Berry is not a cancer. That is an opinion that was stated here trying to be passed off as a fact. Not one person from the team said Berry is a cancer for this organization. Not one person associated with the team has said that ever.

The fans are owed nothing when it comes to another person's medical condition or personal health outside what is required by the league. The only fans I have seen turn on Berry are on this board. You may be conflating confusion with anger from other fans in public. I wish for Berry's sake fate wasn't so cruel, but it gifted him physically only to try and take it away at every turn.
[Reply]
Buckweath 11:34 AM 02-05-2019

Dorsey was a boss though. Look at the Browns, they are about to become a perennial playoff team.
[Reply]
TEX 11:52 AM 02-05-2019
What? Berry is not a cancer. That is an opinion that was stated here trying to be passed off as a fact. Not one person from the team said Berry is a cancer for this organization. Not one person associated with the team has said that ever.

The fans are owed nothing when it comes to another person's medical condition or personal health outside what is required by the league. The only fans I have seen turn on Berry are on this board. You may be conflating confusion with anger from other fans in public. I wish for Berry's sake fate wasn't so cruel, but it gifted him physically only to try and take it away at every turn.
Dude, I'm not conflicting or confusing anything - or whatever you're trying to say. I just gave you my opinion, which has nothing to do with any Chiefs players or coaches, and said as much. I also said that if the public turns on Berry - and many are - that his standing in KC would be in trouble regardless of what the coaches and players publically say. Its not complicated.
[Reply]
MGRS13 11:56 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Is his surgery announcement officially day to day?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 35
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up