ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 31
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:25 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Some troll needs to be slicing tears with the race card all over the internet today. No way the newly crowned white boy from New York lost to the poor mixed race kid from nowheresville. It's just not possible and can't happen.

No way they're going to change the OT rules for Mr. White man after telling Mr. Mixed Race to go kick rocks, right??
Anyone that turns what happened in a racial issue needs to be fed to the pigs.
[Reply]
notorious 11:26 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
This.

Who in the heck thinks of these things?
[Reply]
ghak99 11:27 AM 01-24-2022
ESPN deserves every bit of trolling they can be dealt.
[Reply]
notorious 11:27 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ghak99:
ESPN deserves every bit of trolling they can be dealt.
This may be true, ghak, but let's keep that stuff out of here, please.

:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:30 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Seriously.

WHO IN THE HELL CALLS TAILS?
Was the first flip Josh lost all year. His saying is, tails never fails. Well until it does, I guess.
[Reply]
ping2000 11:32 AM 01-24-2022
Usually can't stand Cowherd, but he nailed the OT rule change argument. Squished it like a bug.
[Reply]
Frosty 11:33 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
maybe I'm misreading it but is the implication here supposed to be that Mahomes doing everything to and succeeding in getting his team home field advantage isn't just more evidence of how dominant he is and actually it just shows he's unproven in the postseason.
If they want home field advantage, maybe don't lose to the Steelers and Jaguars? :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:34 AM 01-24-2022
Also this thread on Reddit in the Bucs sub (which of all the losing teams this weekend has hardly any post game posts in) has Bucs fans bitching about the refs. Got to Mather fucking love that!!! Give us those tasty tears, then jump back on your bandwagon and head back to New England, cuz the window has closed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buccaneers/...tm_name=iossmf
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:34 AM 01-24-2022
The national media doesn’t get to “yeah, but…” this one.

Mahomes put on one of the single best postseason performances in the history of the league against a great team (who easily could have been a deserving Champ this year).

Call it what it is. One of the single greatest moments that any QB has had. Period. End of story. End of discussion.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:34 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Was the first flip Josh lost all year. His saying is, tails never fails. Well until it does, I guess.
what are the odds?
[Reply]
threebag 11:36 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
She'll never replace Jillian Barberie.

Oh yeah, **** you Skip and all the other dolts out there.
I’d like to bounce a couple nuts on Kay Adams
[Reply]
notorious 11:37 AM 01-24-2022
what are the odds?
512 to 1
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 11:42 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry:
Nick Wright is the only member of the media that gets it.
If Mahomes continues to rule, I'm sure he'll be viewed as the media's Brady-apologist equivalent in ten years. I'm OK with that.
[Reply]
bobbything 11:43 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Usually can't stand Cowherd, but he nailed the OT rule change argument. Squished it like a bug.
He is ripping into Rodgers too and I am loving it. He's 100% spot on. Rodgers is the most self-important, arrogant twat in the NFL. Cowherd was just lambasting him for his "I'm not going to be a part of a rebuild" comments.

He said "the NFL doesn't need Aaron Rodgers." Truer words have never been spoken.
[Reply]
penchief 11:43 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Yeah, there were lots of cases of holding not called... to the refs credit though, they weren't one sided about the application, they were generally hands off unless it was flagrant.
I don't have any issue with the way the game was officiated. I just think it is beyond ironic that the media is up in arms about a stupid peace sign like it had any tangible effect on the outcome. This while the Bills actually tried to disrupt the play from happening with a clear hold. Crying about one while ignoring the other seems a bit selective.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 31
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up