ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1464 of 4874
« First < 46496413641414145414601461146214631464 146514661467146814741514156419642464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:37 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You are right...Croyle was a third rounder from Bana whilst turd Kelly is a piece of shit undrafted FA. No comparison.
Kelly was Mr Irrelevent. He was picked with the last pick in the draft.

That’s a spot you draft studs for sure.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:41 PM 02-11-2018
Tyler Bray is a far more apt comparison.

Kelly is just as dumb, undisciplined, and oft injured as Bray.

No surprise that some Chiefs fans bought into Bray out of desperation for a real QB. It's hilarious to see Donk fans do it now that the league's best QBs actually aren't banging down Elways door for a chance to play in Denver for pennies on the dollar
[Reply]
New World Order 05:56 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Croyle sucks, the jury is still out on Kelly...
There is no jury out on Kelly.

No one wanted the guy and no one even knows if he's going to be on the roster this season.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 06:14 PM 02-11-2018
I met one of you chef fans at an informal wake yesterday.

He saw it coming that I was a Bronco fan when I mentioned I lived in Denver as a kid, once I said "So please don't tell me you a chief fan" he laughed and walked away before I could rub in the latest choke or talk football. We talked later but I kept it away from the NFL. He was a nice guy and it was sad that I had to meet him under those circumstances. He kind of reminded me of what I thought Truman Capote's character in "To Kill a Mockingbird" would have looked like in his 60's and his sister reminded me of Scout (also in her 60's) as they both had a southern drawl.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:21 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

He saw it coming that I was a Bronco fan when I mentioned I lived in Denver as a kid, once I said "So please don't tell me you a chief fan" he laughed and walked away before I could rub in the latest choke or talk football. We talked later but I kept it away from the NFL. He was a nice guy and it was sad that I had to meet him under those circumstances. He kind of reminded me of what I thought Truman Capote's character in "To Kill a Mockingbird" would have looked like in his 60's and his sister reminded me of Scout (also in her 60's) as they both had a southern drawl.
Capote wasn't in that movie. Do you mean Gregory Peck? Brock Peters?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:45 PM 02-11-2018

Enjoy Pat Mahomes killing Denver for the next decade
[Reply]
Icon 06:50 PM 02-11-2018

Capote didn't write "To Kill a Mockingbird"; that was Harper Lee. Capote and Lee were good friends though.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:22 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Not much need to project when discussing the Last Place Denver Broncos.
Broncos won just as many playoff games as KC.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:32 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Tyler Bray is a far more apt comparison.

Kelly is just as dumb, undisciplined, and oft injured as Bray.

No surprise that some Chiefs fans bought into Bray out of desperation for a real QB. It's hilarious to see Donk fans do it now that the league's best QBs actually aren't banging down Elways door for a chance to play in Denver for pennies on the dollar
Bray has been in the NFL for 5 years and has yet to start an NFL game, he’s been given ample opportunity to prove himself. Kelly was on IR his rookie year and is now healthy and now has his opportunity to prove himself.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:56 PM 02-11-2018
Bray has been in the NFL for 5 years and has yet to start an NFL game, he’s been given ample opportunity to prove himself. Kelly was on IR his rookie year and is now healthy and now has his opportunity to prove himself.
No he doesn't because your dumbass GM will either draft a QB or get one in FA. Kelley will still be 3rd string behind two yoyos
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:17 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by Icon:
Capote didn't write "To Kill a Mockingbird"; that was Harper Lee. Capote and Lee were good friends though.

I think he was talking about the Capote characterization of Dill in TKAM.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:38 PM 02-11-2018
Because Kelly has only been in the NFL for a year. We're showing you his future.

The similarities are endless. By the way, Bray was on IR his first year as well.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:20 PM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
No he doesn't because your dumbass GM will either draft a QB or get one in FA. Kelley will still be 3rd string behind two yoyos
So what if Kelly doesn’t work out, he was the last pick of the draft.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:20 PM 02-11-2018
So what if Kelly doesn’t work out, he was the last pick of the draft.
YOU'RE the one that brought up the fact that going after a guy like Keenum meant that the Broncos believe in Kelly. None of us even brought his name up. So, what if the Broncos passed on both Kirk Cousins AND drafting one of the four QB prospects, AND Kelly didn't work out?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:31 AM 02-12-2018
This is the most a group of people has talked about Chad Kelly out loud in years...
[Reply]
Page 1464 of 4874
« First < 46496413641414145414601461146214631464 146514661467146814741514156419642464 > Last »
Up