ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead sign removed from the stadium
BigRedChief 10:17 PM 07-16-2021
The Arrowhead sign that everyone takes a picture with from the parking lot has been removed from the top of the stadium.

They are putting up some GHEA sign?
Attached: B292CF3B-9017-4559-9A06-CC0690819055.jpeg (96.5 KB) F642E410-B29F-48E1-BA3F-99FCC96FD6D3.jpeg (93.8 KB) 4ACA9DAE-834C-4A83-80E2-AFE2616C3338.jpg (32.0 KB) 
[Reply]
RunKC 11:46 AM 07-17-2021
You guys do realize that Clark Hunt himself has used money from his own pocket to pay to keep this team together right?

He shelled out the gauranteed money for the biggest contract of all time, he shelled out for an enormous contract for Frank Clark, he shelled out for Chris Jones, Tyrann Matheiu.

That’s why we can work the cap guys. It’s all about cash, not cap space. That’s how you keep a team together. There are a lot of teams like the Raiders for example who are cash poor and can’t do what we are able to do and that makes an enormous difference.

Yes Patrick is getting more money in Clark’s pocket, but covid disrupted that along with everything else.

I hate that we are doing this, but it’s going to help us win and that’s the goal
[Reply]
Ghey 11:48 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Great.

When I see GEHA, I think GHEY.

GHEY Field at Arrowhead.

Surely no jokes will about from that.
Shit.
[Reply]
notorious 11:49 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Ghey:
Shit.
YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:06 PM 07-17-2021
And I never thought you could top the absurdity of “Tigers Get David Price Royals Get Jack Shit”.

Originally Posted by :
Halfcan

Absolutely a horrible change to our stadium. They have completely shit on the history of our team, all for money and to appease a bunch of worthless trolls like the KC Star.
Originally Posted by :
I don't give a **** what it says- you don't pull down the most iconic sign in KC for money and to appease idiots that don't even watch football.

It is ARROWHEAD Stadium. Period. A name that was given by our founder.

It is people like you that are part of the problem. You don't really care about the history of this stadium, and just go along with the woke crowd.

GEHA FIELD

at Arrowhead

Yep, that is the same.
Originally Posted by :
. I bet Chief's fans around the country can't wait to post in front of the new GEHA sign.

They did it so quietly that real Chief's fans don't even know about it yet. Word is spreading fast though.

Originally Posted by :
I am sure all the write-ups by the KC Star and other morons complaining about Arrowhead being offensive to Native Americans, had nothing to do with it.

2 birds with 1 stone. Clark looks like he gave ground to the stupid woke crowd and also added many zeroes to his account.

Always good to hear the well thought out rumination from the highly emotional Real Housewives Of Arrowhead.
[Reply]
sedated 12:16 PM 07-17-2021
Lol what the shit does selling naming rights have to do with the woke left? :-)

They could be taking it down to clean it for all we know, but some people have to lose their minds
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:21 PM 07-17-2021
Good to know Hunt sold out to the Chinese
[Reply]
-King- 12:26 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
GEHA sucks.

But I've always thought the font on that sign was ugly as shit
This. I didn't even know people took pictures in front of it :-). Of all the things around the stadium to take a pic of...
[Reply]
-King- 12:29 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I am sure all the write-ups by the KC Star and other morons complaining about Arrowhead being offensive to Native Americans, had nothing to do with it. :-)

2 birds with 1 stone. Clark looks like he gave ground to the stupid woke crowd and also added many zeroes to his account.
If it had anything to do with it, they would have gotten rid of the arrowhead part completely.

Can't believe you guys are bleeding this much over this. I'm not the biggest fan of the GEHA name but it literally doesn't matter, I'll always call the stadium Arrowhead stadium and do will everybody else. If Clark can get some scratch by charging a company to name the field, so what?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:29 PM 07-17-2021
Gross.

Was afraid it would happen.
[Reply]
-King- 12:32 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I'm no sign expert by any means, but removal of the entire sign to add that seems excessive. But we shall see.
Look at it, the ARROWHEAD takes up basically the whole sign. Gotta take it down in order to make a new sign that will accommodate the whole name.

And plus, it was an ugly outdated sign anyway :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:45 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Great.

When I see GEHA, I think GHEY.

GHEY Field at Arrowhead.

Surely no jokes will about from that.
Do you want to come out of the closet and share your deepest insecurity?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:46 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
If it had anything to do with it, they would have gotten rid of the arrowhead part completely.

Can't believe you guys are bleeding this much over this. I'm not the biggest fan of the GEHA name but it literally doesn't matter, I'll always call the stadium Arrowhead stadium and do will everybody else. If Clark can't get some scratch by charging a company to name the field, so what?
This.

Will have virtually zero impact on all of our lives.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:09 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's going to say GEHA FIELD at ARROWHEAD STADIUM

Who cares?
Is it going to say that in that awesome 1970s font? I care.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:10 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Look at it, the ARROWHEAD takes up basically the whole sign. Gotta take it down in order to make a new sign that will accommodate the whole name.

And plus, it was an ugly outdated sign anyway :-)
Oh. You're one of those "anything new is better" people.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:17 PM 07-17-2021
I'd be OK with it if the sponsor they finally break down for wasn't fucking GEHA. Jfc what a damn joke....
[Reply]
Page 5 of 21
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up