ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 417
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
penchief 05:47 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefs Express:
You seem to be missing quite a bit. I don't give a shit about your point, it's baseless and your link is just as absurd as your beliefs. I checked the link and it came up with the "website cannot be found". Now that was an impressive link!
Back in the late sixties and early seventies the establishment/status quo resorted to labeling progressives as "subversives."

Related to the current political environment and my personal experiences on this board I believe it would be appropriate to label modern-day conservatives as, "diversionaries" based on their relentless attempts to divert attention away from the obvious facts, as well as their true motives.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 05:48 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by penchief:
Back in the late sixties and early seventies the establishment/status quo resorted to labeling progressives as "subversives."

Related to the current political environment and my personal experiences on this board I believe it would be appropriate to label modern-day conservatives as, "diversionaries" based on their relentless attempts to divert attention away from the obvious facts, as well as their true motives.
Just for reference penchief, were you able to access my link?
[Reply]
penchief 05:49 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
Just for reference penchief, were you able to access my link?
Yes, that's why I posted the above comments.
[Reply]
banyon 05:50 PM 02-19-2006
Link works fine. Maybe Chiefs Express' internet doesn't go all the way to England. :-)
[Reply]
banyon 05:52 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Yup, yup....that would be, SOOOOOO like the media....never looking for a "scoop," or a "new angle," or a way to expose a coverup, or to sensationalize a story for ratings sake, or to embarrass politicians....

No Sir-eeee! THEY would NEVER do that. Ever. It was just much more enticing for them to "ignore" this story.... :-)



My goodness, how friggin' dense are you people...... :-)
It's pretty funny watching righties rely on the hated "liberal media" for accuracy in reporting.
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 06:00 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by penchief:
Back in the late sixties and early seventies the establishment/status quo resorted to labeling progressives as "subversives."

Related to the current political environment and my personal experiences on this board I believe it would be appropriate to label modern-day conservatives as, "diversionaries" based on their relentless attempts to divert attention away from the obvious facts, as well as their true motives.
So your point is that because something happened in the 60's-70's it is proper to apply it today? :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 06:01 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:

Kotter got the link, and so did I. I wonder how you came up with that.

Hmm.......
I guess that you don't work with your brain engaged do you?
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 06:03 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefs Express:
So your point is that because something happened in the 60's-70's it is proper to apply it today? :-)
Originally Posted by Chiefs Express:
I guess that you don't work with your brain engaged do you?

[Reply]
banyon 06:07 PM 02-19-2006
My 1000th post.

let me clear my throat

*ahem*

OK I just want to use this opportunity to say:







Tom Cash is a total douche.
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 06:15 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Express
So your point is that because something happened in the 60's-70's it is proper to apply it today? :-)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Express
I guess that you don't work with your brain engaged do you?

It's very nice that you try to combine two comments into one, kind of like deflection on your part, what is it? You not smart enough to come up with your own retort?

Your reply means what? That you agree with the point that you are trying to apply 30+ year old conditions to today?



Ok gumshoe, give me the proof. Who has been arrested for being a subversive since 2001. You might want to engage your brain for this one.


[Reply]
penchief 06:25 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefs Express:
So your point is that because something happened in the 60's-70's it is proper to apply it today? :-)
Not at all. I'm merely using the label comparison to emphasize the weakness of the argument being espoused by yourself and others who apologize for this administration by resorting to shallow diversionary tactics as opposed to substantive arguments.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 06:29 PM 02-19-2006
Nope. I already understood penchief's meaning and point.

I didn't need to think of a retort because you so candidly put it yourself.
[Reply]
banyon 06:48 PM 02-19-2006
Nurse Accused Of 'Sedition' For Writing Critical Letter

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7002446856
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 06:51 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by banyon:
Nurse Accused Of 'Sedition' For Writing Critical Letter

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7002446856
I wonder what it said.
[Reply]
Chiefs Express 06:54 PM 02-19-2006
Originally Posted by penchief:
Not at all. I'm merely using the label comparison to emphasize the weakness of the argument being espoused by yourself and others who apologize for this administration by resorting to shallow diversionary tactics as opposed to substantive arguments.
What you are looking for is facts to substantiate that the attacks were not by an inside source. Just where would you suggest we find those facts? On the other hand, I would ask you where you have facts that prove that the attacks were by any other than Al Queda.

Once you tell me where any of us can get that evidence I'll start looking.

I will warn you not to waste your time because not a single person on this board has the ability to find something that does not exist.

You are arguing an unwinnable point for either side.

Either you believe that we attacked ourself or that we were attacked by terrorists. You get to choose for yourself, I know what my choice is.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 417
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Up