« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Raiders
TLO 09:01 PM 10-02-2022
Monday Night Football at Arrowhead.

Talk about it in here.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:15 PM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm looking as a whole. When everyone was (near) full strength, they were creaming us, which you admit. The tide started to turn once we got a fluke INT return for a TD, they lost a couple OL and we hurt their QB.

We can't always rely on 99-yard INT returns, multiple offensive linemen going down and QBs getting roughed up to win games. But that's what happened that night. They were pushing us around, then they Chargered it up and weird shit started happening, which led to us winning.

If the roles were reversed and we lost that game after Thuney and Humphrey went down leading to a Mahomes rib injury, we'd be saying they got lucky.
Herbert made his best plays after he got hurt. I think that's a weak excuse.

You said KC was getting creamed and the tide started to turn with the INT, but the game was tied when it happened. Again, I guess we have different definitions of these words.
[Reply]
philfree 07:43 PM 10-06-2022
Smith has a pec injury and still no Buttkicker.

https://www.chiefs.com/news/week-5-i...-raiders-x4578
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:46 PM 10-06-2022
:-)**** the raiders and all their ****ing fans:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:37 PM 10-06-2022
davante adams catch rate has gone from 73 to 55 with carr as his qb
[Reply]
JPH83 01:57 AM 10-07-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm looking as a whole. When everyone was (near) full strength, they were creaming us, which you admit. The tide started to turn once we got a fluke INT return for a TD, they lost a couple OL and we hurt their QB.

We can't always rely on 99-yard INT returns, multiple offensive linemen going down and QBs getting roughed up to win games. But that's what happened that night. They were pushing us around, then they Chargered it up and weird shit started happening, which led to us winning.

If the roles were reversed and we lost that game after Thuney and Humphrey went down leading to a Mahomes rib injury, we'd be saying they got lucky.
Oh I dunno. It's the Chargers. Highly likely a player spontaneously combusts on the field, another breaks his neck doing his laces etc. They're going to keep having stellar drafts picking from 10-20 and build an insane roster of players made from papier mache. If they ever get healthy at some point I'd worry, but, they seem kinda cursed.

The Raiders should be a boat race. It probably won't be because it's a divisional game. The only way I see it's really close is if our OTs stink and Adams has a career game against Fenton and the rest of the secondary because we can't bring any pressure. Definitely possible if our OL doesn't bring the same intensity, but we really should smash them.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:11 AM 10-07-2022
Now for the BAD news. Carl fucking Cheffers is the ref for our game. Expect to get fucked to keep the division close. Mother fuck Carl fucking Cheffers!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:09 AM 10-07-2022
I’m not taking any game for granted anymore. I thought the Chiefs would beat the Colts by 20-30pts because I thought the Colts were pathetic.

They are pathetic & still beat the Chiefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 PM 10-07-2022
30th in yards per attempt against
23rd in air yards allowed
28th in pressures

Mahomes is coming for the Raiders.

This could be another legendary stat paddy mahomo game!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:21 PM 10-08-2022
Trey Smith, Mike Danna, and JuJu Smith-Schuster are questionable for Monday night's game.

Harrison Butker is out.
[Reply]
O.city 01:56 PM 10-08-2022
Questionable aka they’re playing
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:57 PM 10-08-2022
Mahomes has 22 TD's and 3 int's vrs the shitty ass Raiders.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:01 PM 10-08-2022
Sorry, I'd rather not, thanks.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:59 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Questionable aka they’re playing
But will they be hampered…

They need JJSS at the top of his game going forward.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:41 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
30th in yards per attempt against
23rd in air yards allowed
28th in pressures

Mahomes is coming for the Raiders.

This could be another legendary stat paddy mahomo game!!!
:-) Yep, we know what happens when he gets into the zone against the Faders- total domination.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:42 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Now for the BAD news. Carl ****ing Cheffers is the ref for our game. Expect to get ****ed to keep the division close. Mother **** Carl ****ing Cheffers!
At least, it isn't Clete.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up