Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He can't start threads...

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:55 AM 10-06-2022
:-)
[Reply]
jdubya 09:56 AM 10-06-2022
Waller isn't exactly dropping easy passes, he just didn't hold onto a couple of difficult ones that he has made in the past. Hes still a threat.

Adams is arguably the best WR in the game right now but he will only go as far as Carr will go with him. Carr likes easy wide open targets and rarely makes the small tight window throws. Carrs longer ball accuracy has been complete crap this year going back to the last few games last year. They resemble punts more than throws when he goes deep.

Mack Hollins has been a quiet surprise

The Raiders success is dependent on the running game......including Carr needing to run for a first down 2-4 times during the game. (although he is prone to fumbling) Historically he rarely runs but he certainly did it well last week so maybe hes turning a page.

Raiders red zone is trash and settle for far too many FG`s so far.

If KC gets on the board early, it will be a long day for the Raiders.

MNF, National TV.....in Arrowhead, I expect Carr to be terrified and implode.

Hope Im wrong :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:04 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I hope the Chiefs go out there and puts a clown suit on the Raiders.

Can not have another Reideer in the headlights moments vs a lesser opponent like IND game. But it will be MNF at Arrowhead, shouldn't be hard to get amped up to clown the Raiders.

Not sure why Raiders haven't been as good as advertised. They have talent on both sides of the ball so you shouldn't overlook that. Carr sucks and plays like a fuckin little sissy-ass so there's that.
2 words… Josh McDaniels
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:21 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If he dropped 3 TDs then that means he was open three different times and the QB dropped a good pass on him three different times.

We can't expect him to do that every week. He's a talented player. He can hurt us.

I was unaware of Renfrow, though. That should help us big time.

Only thing on your defense I'm worried about is the pass rush. I'm hoping Maxx Crosby's daughter is born on Monday night and he either misses the game or is totally distracted lol

I think it's too early to say definitively. We dominated the Cards, dominated the Bucs and also got lucky, got dominated by the Chargers but got lucky, and generally looked like shit against the Colts.

I think we're a top 5 team but we are not incapable of going out there and laying another egg.
The Chiefs weren't dominated by the Chargers. That shit is way overblown. They won the first half, but KC took over early in the second half and scored 20 straight to take a double digit lead. Then LAC tacked on a pretty meaningless score at the end. That's not getting dominated. Chargers averaged fewer yards per play.

Mike Williams was dominating early though, and it took Spags longer than it should have to address that.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:22 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He can't start threads...
Why not? I just looked at his recent threads started last one was from 2021?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:28 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
True if you totally ignore we lost due to ST, dropped passes, and a dumb**** penalty. Their "firepower" had jack or shit to do with KC losing.
Can we guarantee that we won't have more ST issues, dropped passes and dumbshit penalties?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:45 AM 10-06-2022
Can we guarantee that we won't have more ST issues, dropped passes and dumbshit penalties?
I'm sure you could see a difference in intensity and focus the other night vs the Colts game. It's the same intensity and focus we've seen in the playoffs.

They clearly overlooked the Colts. It happens.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:53 AM 10-06-2022
Butker really must have fucked up his ankle big time.

Reid: Only player who won’t practice today is Harrison Butker.

— Mick Shaffer (@mickshaffer) October 6, 2022

[Reply]
ptlyon 10:59 AM 10-06-2022
He don't need practice. He needs to make sure it's healing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:21 AM 10-06-2022
Highly unlikely we have the kind of ST issues we had against the Colts again, maybe EVER.

I saw a next gen stat thing after the Colts loss and I wish I could remember what metric it was but Toub averages like a +1.1 and that Colts game was a -1.9. It was the worst ST game of his CAREER.
[Reply]
Best22 11:27 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Butker really must have ****ed up his ankle big time.

They want him fresh for later in the season

He needs to be 100%. We don’t want him to have lingering issues throughout the year, we need this guy a full go in January
[Reply]
carcosa 11:36 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The Chiefs weren't dominated by the Chargers. That shit is way overblown. They won the first half, but KC took over early in the second half and scored 20 straight to take a double digit lead. Then LAC tacked on a pretty meaningless score at the end. That's not getting dominated. Chargers averaged fewer yards per play.

Mike Williams was dominating early though, and it took Spags longer than it should have to address that.
yip yep yup
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:50 AM 10-06-2022
Name one thing in football that is guaranteed.

Toub, if you check his history as a ST coach is about as guaranteed as it gets in the NFL, so there's that, I guess. Otherwise, nothing in the NFL is for certain, right?

As for penalties, KC is committing about 5/game, which puts them middle of the pack, about the same as last season, but better than they were just a couple seasons ago when they were committing 7-8/game.

i think Andy/Spags took that one loss to LVR a couple years ago personally, because since that game the Chiefs have averaged about 40 points per game, and the defense has allowed fewer points/game with each meeting, 32, 14, and 9 respectively.

I doubt they're going to overlook LVR; I think they still want to punish them for that ridiculous bus ride around Arrowhead two years ago.

Bearing in mind with BUF upcoming on a short week, I don't expect the fireworks we saw in the TB game, but Andy will almost certainly trot out a few plays just for LVR, as he does every meeting. And Spags is going to show Carr some exotic, never-seen-before looks once LVR abandons the run.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:55 AM 10-06-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Name one thing in football that is guaranteed.

Toub, if you check his history as a ST coach is about as guaranteed as it gets in the NFL, so there's that, I guess. Otherwise, nothing in the NFL is for certain, right?

As for penalties, KC is committing about 5/game, which puts them middle of the pack, about the same as last season, but better than they were just a couple seasons ago when they were committing 7-8/game.

i think Andy/Spags took that one loss to LVR a couple years ago personally, because since that game the Chiefs have averaged about 40 points per game, and the defense has allowed fewer points/game with each meeting, 32, 14, and 9 respectively.

I doubt they're going to overlook LVR; I think they still want to punish them for that ridiculous bus ride around Arrowhead two years ago.

Bearing in mind with BUF upcoming on a short week, I don't expect the fireworks we saw in the TB game, but Andy will almost certainly trot out a few plays just for LVR, as he does every meeting. And Spags is going to show Carr some exotic, never-seen-before looks once LVR abandons the run.
evry game is rigged :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Up