Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
jd1020 09:59 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Darrell Williams beasting
Pump the brakes.

He's having a good game in the passing game but we've been talking about how free the yards are for a RB coming out of the backfield in the passing game for weeks. Mahomes is finally taking that option and look whats happening. Williams has 20 yards of green grass in front of him every time he catches the ball. He made a great play on the TD and he can posterize that play for his wall when he's out of the league in a couple years. He still sucks.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:33 PM 11-14-2021
Funny how this roster isn’t nearly as bad as people were making it out to be after the first several weeks.

Whatever was wrong with this team had very little to do with Brett Veach, it was just a convenient time to trash him.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:10 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Big question is whether Brown would agree to a position change...
Chief Fan wants Brown to change positions?!? What in the actual ****?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:11 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Funny how this roster isn’t nearly as bad as people were making it out to be after the first several weeks.

Whatever was wrong with this team had very little to do with Brett Veach, it was just a convenient time to trash him.
It's just CP. This place is insufferable when we're under .500
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:14 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
It's just CP. This place is insufferable when we're under .500
This place is home to some of the worst "football minds" I've ever seen.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:20 AM 11-15-2021

I honestly think it was Tyrann being a huge distraction.

In his press conference after his comments about the fans, he said himself that he needs to stop being a distraction. He’s HIGHLY respected and when a guy like that is in a poor state of mind, it bleeds off to everyone.

We’ve seen the pendulum swing the opposite direction now.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:21 AM 11-15-2021
I will say that Veach’s worst decision IMO was not Speaks. It was Clyde.

Holy shit the talent we passed on for a midget RB that is struggling.

Tee Higgins
Jonathan Taylor
Laviska Shenault
Michael Pittman

Fortunately this years draft has been excellent and some pieces of last years draft have been too
[Reply]
staylor26 11:23 AM 11-15-2021

Tee Higgins
Jonathan Taylor
Laviska Shenault
Michael Pittman

Fortunately this years draft has been excellent and some pieces of last years draft have been too
Laviska Shenault has done absolutely nothing. He lost his starting slot WR role to Jamal Agnew. Even Clyde has been more productive.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:32 AM 11-15-2021
Laviska Shenault has done absolutely nothing. He lost his starting slot WR role to Jamal Agnew. Even Clyde has been more productive.
I'd agree, Shenault has been disappointing. What about the others?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:33 AM 11-15-2021
And the Jags suck. I’m not putting that on Laviska. I’d easily take him here.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:35 AM 11-15-2021
I think a lot of that is Urban Meyer. Shenault had 600 yards and 5 TD’s as a rookie.

Clyde has been extremely disappointing this year. Maybe he comes out of it, but regardless of that fact it should be a lesson to never draft a RB in the first rd unless they are a trike elite prospect
[Reply]
Balto 11:38 AM 11-15-2021

Tee Higgins
Jonathan Taylor
Laviska Shenault
Michael Pittman

I'd say taking Hardman over DK EVEN if people say Hardman was a Hill replacement...still don't agree.

DK would of been the perfect WR to pair with Hill.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:42 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Balto:
I'd say taking Hardman over DK EVEN if people say Hardman was a Hill replacement...still don't agree.

Best you can say on DK is others passed that up to. But yeah, seemed an obvious and perfect fit and compliment to Hill.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:52 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Balto:

If you go back to that draft instead of using hindsight, Hardman was the guy they were targeting for a while. And they werent the only team targeting him. The Chiefs traded up to get him and there was at least 1 other team looking to trade up to get him aswell, I believe it was the Jets.

It turned out to be a miss, but it didnt come out of left field.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:57 PM 11-15-2021

Rashad Fenton is now the #1 cornerback in the NFL on PFF, nearly 4 points ahead of 2nd place Jalen Ramsey.

— Sam Hays (@WichitaChiefSam) November 15, 2021

[Reply]
Page 56 of 112
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Up