ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Easy 6 06:54 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Zero pass rush on Burrow the entire day. Wide open receivers all day.
We had some nice pressures here and there, but it wasn't enough

Karlaftis flashed several times but could never quite get there, Jones was being relentlessly doubled and tripled, and no one else had any juice either... we need another complete line overhaul this offseason, this time on the D
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:56 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Karlaftis flashed several times but could never quite get there, Jones was being relentlessly doubled and tripled, and no one else had any juice either... we need another complete line overhaul this offseason, this time on the D
Dude. They rushed 3 on several occasions and beat our OL like a drum. 3 beat 5.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 07:07 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Yeah but doing that and getting upgrades at both OT's may be a tall task for one off-season. We'll have to hope for the best. But, if Niang is healthy we need to see what we have in him.
[Reply]
saltydd5 06:47 PM 12-04-2022
Bring them on! Not scared. The fumble was the killer. This was a wake up call, we won't lose another game. Buffalo loses at least one more. Jet, Mia, cinn.
[Reply]
MAG 06:47 PM 12-04-2022
Lot of people can't handle OP's truth. The Bengals and Bills actually field competent defenses, while we continue to employ garbage ass Spags. But I guess we should be happy because he's not as all-time awful as Sutton was.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:49 PM 12-04-2022
December games are almost meaningless for teams like the Chiefs. I’m not too worried about this one.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:49 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
December games are almost meaningless for teams like the Chiefs. I’m not too worried about this one.

WTF does this even mean?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:51 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
WTF does this even mean?
What do you mean what does it mean? The only games that matter for this team come a month from now.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:54 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
What do you mean what does it mean? The only games that matter for this team come a month from now.
Yeah... like, they might have to win a road playoff game. It's going to happen eventually. And that's not close to being decided yet.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:51 PM 12-04-2022
Chargers just got beat by the Fade. They took us to OT so win. This defense is garbage. Burrow and Chase own us. Want a different ending? Look within!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:52 PM 12-04-2022
Is this what it’s like for pretty much every other fan base playing against Mahomes? My word. I forgot that feeling.

We’ll be fine.
[Reply]
Bump 06:53 PM 12-04-2022
we have our new nemesis. It used to be the Colts back in the day, now it's the bungles. Who'd a thunk it
[Reply]
PHOG 06:55 PM 12-04-2022
The refs own us, and we will win a title this year.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:55 PM 12-04-2022
This thread will live forever in infamy and the embarrassment from it will slightly reduce the OP's joy when we inevitably win the Super Bowl this season.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:59 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
This thread will live forever in infamy and the embarrassment from it will slightly reduce the OP's joy when we inevitably win the Super Bowl this season.
I fucking hope so. But we’re in December and our OL can’t block a 3 man rush. Our defense can’t stop one of the most sacked quarterbacks in the league. Looks like another CJ no sack January. I was all about paying him prior to this game. But he’s the same guy he’s always been. This team won’t win when it counts cuz our defense can’t get pressure and our OL can block 3 guys. The Bengals have given the league the blueprint to beat us. And there seems to be nothing out coaching staff can do about it.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up