ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
TimBone 08:16 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Posted Monday at 09:55 AM

So besides all that blatant cheating, Josh Allen said I don't care we are winning this game like he always does. And that continued into overtime when he correctly called Tails never fails on the coin toss! Go watch what Hussey does on the coin flip after Josh calls tails...he looks down at the coin, flips it over and then proceeds to do a weak toss! That little flip he did pre toss changed the outcome of the flip and the game as we never got the ball. Josh Allen, our team, all of us, we were all cheated out of our destiny in that moment. Husseys' head should roll and the OT rules should change.

Posted Monday at 02:08 PM

Not if you practice the flip enough...I've proved this before by starting on a predetermined face and doing a certain speed and gotten 10+ in a row of whatever side I was trying to get

:-)
Yeah, that dude is a clown. But, to that board's credit, they're not giving him much credence.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:33 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I know nothing about vBulletin or any of the DaFace nerd ass bullshit regarding forum software, but that one bitch seemed to imply that CP runs on outdated technology.

If that's the case, then why does their forum look like a goddamn cookie cutter Angelfire piece of shit if it's so goddamn advanced?
Do you know what this place really needs?? Ads while scrolling through threads and a shit ton of white space for MOAR SCROLLING..... bleeding edge message board technology!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:35 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
So has anybody ever thought about what the word “cesspool” actually means? It’s obvious what a “pool” is, but what is “cess”. I’ve never heard any call someone a cesshead or a piece of cess. The best I’ve found is that its origin may be from the Old French where “souspiraile” roughly means airhole.
You nailed it.

Etymologies
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[Perhaps alteration (influenced by pool) of obsolete cesperalle, drainpipe, from Middle English suspiral, vent, from Old French sospirail, breathing hole, from souspirer, to breathe, from Latin suspīrāre, to sigh; see suspire.]
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
By folk etymology (influence from pool) from earlier cesperalle, alteration of Middle English suspiral, from Middle French souspirail ("air hole"), from soupirer, souspirer ("to sigh, breathe"), from Latin suspirare.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:59 AM 01-26-2022

So besides all that blatant cheating, Josh Allen said I don't care we are winning this game like he always does. And that continued into overtime when he correctly called Tails never fails on the coin toss! Go watch what Hussey does on the coin flip after Josh calls tails...he looks down at the coin, flips it over and then proceeds to do a weak toss! That little flip he did pre toss changed the outcome of the flip and the game as we never got the ball. Josh Allen, our team, all of us, we were all cheated out of our destiny in that moment. Husseys' head should roll and the OT rules should change.

Not if you practice the flip enough...I've proved this before by starting on a predetermined face and doing a certain speed and gotten 10+ in a row of whatever side I was trying to get

Holy shit is that desperation I smell?

Game is over. They are not going to go back and replay the toss etc.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:59 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Do you know what this place really needs?? Ads while scrolling through threads and a shit ton of white space for MOAR SCROLLING..... bleeding edge message board technology!!!

[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:18 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

WHY DIDNT THEY REVIEW THE TOSS????
[Reply]
Spott 09:56 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

It was all a master plan. Instead of just calling pass interference, illegal hands to the face or some other random penalty on the defense in those last 13 seconds to secure the Bills loss, the ref decided he would pay for private tutoring sessions with David Copperfield on how to do coin tricks so he could sabotage the coin toss. Absolutely brilliant.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:18 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
It was all a master plan. Instead of just calling pass interference, illegal hands to the face or some other random penalty on the defense in those last 13 seconds to secure the Bills loss, the ref decided he would pay for private tutoring sessions with David Copperfield on how to do coin tricks so he could sabotage the coin toss. Absolutely brilliant.
Lance Burton is a magician.
Michael Burton is our fullback.

Checkmate, libtards.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:32 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
For his next trick, the ref was going to throw a flag but instead he would then pull out hundreds of rainbow handkerchiefs tied together.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:38 AM 01-26-2022

Oh, man.

That's probably simultaneously both the saddest and funniest thing I've read in a LONG time . . . . . .

And I thought we had some conspiracy nuts on OUR board. Just WOW.

This game broke some of those poor bastards.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:53 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...offs/page/131/

Here is where they score their last TD. Gets really sad to read over the next several pages.
I guess I just can't agree with their slams on their defense there. Sure, by the end they weren't doing much anymore, but that secondary played one of the better games I've ever seen through 3+ quarters.

Mahomes just overpowered it. The coverage downfield was just excellent and for the most part the LBs did a nice job keeping things bottled up over the middle as well.

Buffalo's D made that exceptionally difficult on Mahomes for nearly the entire game. And if Hill is human at all, that's not a score either.

The defense played well, the Chiefs offense just played a little better. It happens.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:56 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I guess I just can't agree with their slams on their defense there. Sure, by the end they weren't doing much anymore, but that secondary played one of the better games I've ever seen through 3+ quarters.

Mahomes just overpowered it. The coverage downfield was just excellent and for the most part the LBs did a nice job keeping things bottled up over the middle as well.

Buffalo's D made that exceptionally difficult on Mahomes for nearly the entire game. And if Hill is human at all, that's not a score either.

The defense played well, the Chiefs offense just played a little better. It happens.
I think we’re also just seeing a bit of the NFL turning more into the NBA. This game was a perfect example.

The QBs anymore are just too damn good. You simply can’t defend everything in today's NFL, especially against the best teams.

The Bills had the number 1 ranked defense. Sure those rankings aren’t always perfect, but they’re clearly top 10 (even if the rankings are skewed a bit).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:01 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I think we’re also just seeing a bit of the NFL turning more into the NBA. This game was a perfect example.

The QBs anymore are just too damn good. You simply can’t defend everything in today's NFL, especially against the best teams.

The Bills had the number 1 ranked defense. Sure those rankings aren’t always perfect, but they’re clearly top 10 (even if the rankings are skewed a bit).
I think I read that the Bills got pressure on something like 39% of their snaps as well.

The problem is that Mahomes numbers were actually a bit better under pressure than they were when he wasn't.

It's just God Mode stuff. That's it and that's all. Those defensive backs played damn well. Their DL was constantly making Mahomes shift/move around in the pocket. He simply didn't miss. He never quit on a play. He never made so much as a single mental error.

He played a virtually perfect football game by a guy who's physical tools match/exceed anyone who's ever played this sport. And despite all that he had, what, 200 yards passing at the 2-minute warning?

The Bills defense played fantastic. But Mahomes was just awe-inspiring. I've never seen a QB play that well and I've watched every snap this kid has ever taken. You can't do it any better than that, especially against a defense that truly was playing its ass off.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 11:07 AM 01-26-2022
Hey, hey, enough of that substantive football discussion. We're here to post memes and talk about what a shithole this place is.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:49 AM 01-26-2022
Bills fans want to fire everyone on the defensive side, and honestly I hope they do because with THAT team they would beat us 5/10 times.

If they start over, I think those chances lessen.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Up