ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
smithandrew051 09:28 PM 01-25-2022
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...offs/page/131/

Here is where they score their last TD. Gets really sad to read over the next several pages.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:47 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Here is where they score their last TD. Gets really sad to read over the next several pages.

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:51 PM 01-25-2022

There was a huge plot twist partway through that sequence.

Their game threads look a lot like ours, except blue and misguided.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:03 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
There was a huge plot twist partway through that sequence.

Their game threads look a lot like ours, except blue and misguided.
One guy even said he couldn’t stop jizzing. Very chiefs cesspool north of them.
[Reply]
Spott 10:08 PM 01-25-2022

It’s funny reading through that board and seeing everyone wanting them to kick it through the end zone after they scored with 13 seconds left. Of course after we scored, everyone changed their tune.

This board is really the best. That website is almost as bad as the old KC Star site, and it reads more like a chat room. The design here is great, we can and do talk about literally everything here, and it’s not confined to just a bunch of homer true fans like most of the other boards. And where else can you go to find a gif of Kirstie Tynes giving birth to our old kicker?
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:11 PM 01-25-2022

We really need a "barf" button on CP. I'm jealous.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:14 PM 01-25-2022

The most surprising thing about that thread is how many posts were afraid they couldn't hold for 13 seconds. We all know that feeling of just needing one play on D but not believing you'll get it. Like in this game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:17 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
The most surprising thing about that thread is how many posts were afraid they couldn't hold for 13 seconds. We all know that feeling of just needing one play on D but not believing you'll get it. Like in this game.
I thought that was interesting too. There were a surprising amount of Bills fans that were NOT comfortable leaving 13 seconds on the clock.

I guess the message boards have the most dedicated fans. The painful losses stick with us more than common fans. We can always see how things could go to shit at any time.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:44 PM 01-25-2022
I thought that was interesting too. There were a surprising amount of Bills fans that were NOT comfortable leaving 13 seconds on the clock.

I guess the message boards have the most dedicated fans. The painful losses stick with us more than common fans. We can always see how things could go to shit at any time.
Yeah using words like petrified. Even with our D last night I would not have been worried with 13 seconds. They are still in our because Chiefs phase, understandably given the history. I think they also have healthy respect for Mahomes.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:42 AM 01-26-2022

Yeah they lived through the Music City Miracle - which was 16 seconds.
[Reply]
eDave 02:46 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah they lived through the Music City Miracle - which was 16 seconds.
I was taken back a bit at how many want Allen to move on to another team for his own good. Yikes.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:37 PM 01-25-2022

That was rough. Poor bastards. I wasn't posting at the Cheatriots AFCCG because I was there, but I'm sure our game thread was quite similar.

Favorite line: "And we lost the toss my god"
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:53 AM 01-26-2022

I guess I just can't agree with their slams on their defense there. Sure, by the end they weren't doing much anymore, but that secondary played one of the better games I've ever seen through 3+ quarters.

Mahomes just overpowered it. The coverage downfield was just excellent and for the most part the LBs did a nice job keeping things bottled up over the middle as well.

Buffalo's D made that exceptionally difficult on Mahomes for nearly the entire game. And if Hill is human at all, that's not a score either.

The defense played well, the Chiefs offense just played a little better. It happens.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:56 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I guess I just can't agree with their slams on their defense there. Sure, by the end they weren't doing much anymore, but that secondary played one of the better games I've ever seen through 3+ quarters.

Mahomes just overpowered it. The coverage downfield was just excellent and for the most part the LBs did a nice job keeping things bottled up over the middle as well.

Buffalo's D made that exceptionally difficult on Mahomes for nearly the entire game. And if Hill is human at all, that's not a score either.

The defense played well, the Chiefs offense just played a little better. It happens.
I think we’re also just seeing a bit of the NFL turning more into the NBA. This game was a perfect example.

The QBs anymore are just too damn good. You simply can’t defend everything in today's NFL, especially against the best teams.

The Bills had the number 1 ranked defense. Sure those rankings aren’t always perfect, but they’re clearly top 10 (even if the rankings are skewed a bit).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:01 AM 01-26-2022
I think we’re also just seeing a bit of the NFL turning more into the NBA. This game was a perfect example.

The QBs anymore are just too damn good. You simply can’t defend everything in today's NFL, especially against the best teams.

The Bills had the number 1 ranked defense. Sure those rankings aren’t always perfect, but they’re clearly top 10 (even if the rankings are skewed a bit).
I think I read that the Bills got pressure on something like 39% of their snaps as well.

The problem is that Mahomes numbers were actually a bit better under pressure than they were when he wasn't.

It's just God Mode stuff. That's it and that's all. Those defensive backs played damn well. Their DL was constantly making Mahomes shift/move around in the pocket. He simply didn't miss. He never quit on a play. He never made so much as a single mental error.

He played a virtually perfect football game by a guy who's physical tools match/exceed anyone who's ever played this sport. And despite all that he had, what, 200 yards passing at the 2-minute warning?

The Bills defense played fantastic. But Mahomes was just awe-inspiring. I've never seen a QB play that well and I've watched every snap this kid has ever taken. You can't do it any better than that, especially against a defense that truly was playing its ass off.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Up