ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Coochie liquor 06:22 PM 12-04-2022
Sucks but true. Let’s own it

Edit: I am an angry drunken Chief fan. I was bleeding all over th board like a bitch and I apologize. I will try to do better in the future, but can give no guarantees. Love you guys fam. Devastating loss at this point, but after sobering up a bit I’ve realized this is not the end. Just frustrating that the same team can do the same exact thing to us 3 times in a row and we have no counter to it. Let’s hope we can figure it out before other teams start to mimic it.

TLDR: OP was drunk and being a pussy. My bad!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:09 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yep. Even last year. They gave up record numbers of sacks. Spags couldn’t draw up a sack to save his life. No adjustments at half, no pressure on Burrow while they ran 3 rushers and had Mahomes as confused as the last 2 previous games. It’s more than a trend now.
Mahomes wasn’t confused in the second half. The offense looked plenty good in the second half.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:09 PM 12-04-2022
Yep. Even last year. They gave up record numbers of sacks. Spags couldn’t draw up a sack to save his life. No adjustments at half, no pressure on Burrow while they ran 3 rushers and had Mahomes as confused as the last 2 previous games. It’s more than a trend now.
Mahomes wasn’t confused in the second half. The offense looked plenty good in the second half.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:10 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Our secondary will be the reason we don't win. Burrows literally stood back there and threw to wide open guys. Sometimes it was super fast too.
We have three rookies and two JAGs in the secondary. What do you expect?
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:11 PM 12-04-2022
You guys are down bad. Can't imagine unraveling that quickly and throwing in the towel especially with so many of you such seasoned watchers of sports.
[Reply]
poolboy 07:11 PM 12-04-2022
so what...just the more reason to break their back in the playoffs
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:11 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The only encouraging thing is you lost by 3 points even though it sure felt like KC's defense got smoked all day, while KC's offense was having to convert 4th downs to score points. The Chiefs offense/special teams cannot afford a 4th quarter fumble or missed FG when their defense is playing this poorly.
That’s the positive I’m gonna take away. Against the bengals and bills, we somehow lost those games by the thinnest of errors. Despite feeling like we were a little overmatched. I do not expect Andy to be outmatched like that in the playoffs. From an offense standpoint we will clean it up.
[Reply]
scho63 07:12 PM 12-04-2022
Our defensive line turns the Bengals OL into the best in the league.

Have we sacked him more than 5 times in 3 games?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:12 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We were a third and 11 away from getting the ball back. The difference in this game was a fumble from a guy who is reliable as all hell. Let’s not act like this was a blowout. We probably win this game if not for the kelce fumble. I’m not putting this on him, but it’s hard to deny that it put us in a very very tough spot
I never said it was a blowout. I said the Bengals own us and it’s time to accept it. Mahomes has lost 3 straight to them. That’s not a trend? I love Mahomes. I love Andy, I love Kelce. But going 0-3 against a team is more than a trend. It’s how it is. Mahomes has never lost to a team 3 straight times until now. It’s a fact! Can he beat him in the future? Idk but I damn well hope so. But he’s currently 0 and mother fucking 3.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:12 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
We have three rookies and two JAGs in the secondary. What do you expect?
Which is why I said they'll be the reason we lose. I don't know why you're questioning me lol
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:13 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Zero points in the 4th quarter?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:13 PM 12-04-2022
really showed a lack of effort today. Reid may have lost the team on his playcalling and his refusal to eat a turducken madden gave him
[Reply]
poolboy 07:14 PM 12-04-2022
We control our destiny is the mother fucking AFC
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:14 PM 12-04-2022
I'm too upset to look up the scores however something says the Chiefs have lost the last three to the Bengals 27-24 with the Bengals making every critical play or getting a critical call.

There's something the Bengals staff has picked up and is using when playing the Chiefs.
[Reply]
poolboy 07:14 PM 12-04-2022
I never said it was a blowout. I said the Bengals own us and it’s time to accept it. Mahomes has lost 3 straight to them. That’s not a trend? I love Mahomes. I love Andy, I love Kelce. But going 0-3 against a team is more than a trend. It’s how it is. Mahomes has never lost to a team 3 straight times until now. It’s a fact! Can he beat him in the future? Idk but I damn well hope so. But he’s currently 0 and mother ****ing 3.
NO
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:15 PM 12-04-2022
I think a lot of us had this one down as a loss when the schedule came out. Plus not many thought we'd be 9-3 at this point after that brutal start. We're going to finish the season 14-3 and more than likely host the afccg. Wbf
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:16 PM 12-04-2022
The NFL is weird. SF has a much better defense than Cincinnati and look what we did to them. This type of offensive line performance is unacceptable though and we won't be winning playoff games if this offensive line shows up.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up