ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 300 of 315
« First < 200250290296297298299300 301302303304310 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:20 PM 08-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Lew!

Conference Championship matchup, my guy...

And I got luuuuuuuuucky. Mahomes took Joplin to chip-shot range as time expired and they missed it. Yuck.
Better to be lucky than good
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:21 AM 08-28-2023
The Ermines are a team of destiny in the Chiefs1 league. We gave up a pick-6 on the first play of the game against a 14-2 team that had beaten us twice in the regular season, but battled back and tied up the game on the last play of regulation. We then stopped our opponent in overtime and drove down to kick the winning field goal.

Fear the Ermines.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:31 AM 08-28-2023
Phog definitively slew his White Whale over in Raiders 1 - one of the few ass-beatings in our annual matchups. Benton didn't have it this year and Tulsa was clearly the better squad so I can live with that.

I wonder if Tulsa can keep the streak alive. He won in '18 and '19. I won in '20 and '21. Every champion in Raiders1 has come from The Lunar Midway division.

Bring it home, Phog.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:33 AM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I just looked up Andy Dalton's season stats. :-)

You are a fucking magician. Wow.

It really sucks I don't have Hopkins opposite Diggs in the post season. I didn't lose a game with those two playing.

Pretty proud to win a playoff game with a rebuilding year roster using Carr/Wilson. :-)
Yeah, every now and again I manage to hit the mix pretty well. But they still have occasional brown-outs like they did last week.

It's funny but Chiefs1 Dalton is WAY better than Raiders1 Dalton. Part of it is having better weapons and a better OL. But Chiefs1 Dalton is better than Mahomes in Titans1 where I have a LOADED roster. I refuse to copy gameplans because I don't want to fall into a groupthing sort of situation, but I just haven't been able to dial that team in (though they are undefeated so I guess its not THAT bad...)
[Reply]
PHOG 08:44 AM 08-28-2023
Phog definitively slew his White Whale over in Raiders 1 - one of the few ass-beatings in our annual matchups. Benton didn't have it this year and Tulsa was clearly the better squad so I can live with that.

I wonder if Tulsa can keep the streak alive. He won in '18 and '19. I won in '20 and '21. Every champion in Raiders1 has come from The Lunar Midway division.

Bring it home, Phog.
Hey thanks. That was an unexpected score, usually they are very close. The Trojans will try their best to keep the streak alive!

Edit: My only loss this year was to Benton also.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:48 AM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The Ermines are a team of destiny in the Chiefs1 league. We gave up a pick-6 on the first play of the game against a 14-2 team that had beaten us twice in the regular season, but battled back and tied up the game on the last play of regulation. We then stopped our opponent in overtime and drove down to kick the winning field goal.

Fear the Ermines.
I don't know how the Headhunters are still alive, my team isn't all that great but we did go 11-5 and made it to the conference championship game. Hopefully I can get over the hump and finally make it to the championship. Should be a good game either way.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:03 AM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Hey thanks. That was an unexpected score, usually they are very close. The Trojans will try their best to keep the streak alive!

Edit: My only loss this year was to Benton also.
Hopefully Dak can un-fuck himself in the off-season and we'll be back to your regularly scheduled programming next season...

Need to upgrade some weapons around him, though. I've really let the skill position guys atrophy in Benton. Gonna need a George Pickens breakout season in a pretty big way and KaDarius Toney staying healthy would be nice.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:45 AM 08-28-2023
Hopefully Dak can un-fuck himself in the off-season and we'll be back to your regularly scheduled programming next season...

Need to upgrade some weapons around him, though. I've really let the skill position guys atrophy in Benton. Gonna need a George Pickens breakout season in a pretty big way and KaDarius Toney staying healthy would be nice.
I have Toney in Chiefs1 (who BTW I got stamped by the Ermines), yes it would help him staying healthy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:01 PM 08-30-2023
Gave me all I could handle, man. Nice run.

Onto Denver. One of my two loses this year and the only one where my offense just completely vanished. This was NOT the matchup I wanted to see.

Got one more in you, Red Rocket? You'll stand alongside fellow Columbia Cardinal legends Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill. Take the torch...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:13 PM 08-30-2023
So you guys who are in multiple leagues in your opinion which one is the best?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:19 PM 08-30-2023

Onto Denver. One of my two loses this year and the only one where my offense just completely vanished. This was NOT the matchup I wanted to see.

Got one more in you, Red Rocket? You'll stand alongside fellow Columbia Cardinal legends Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill. Take the torch...
Carr throwing a pick, with 2:51 left in a tie game seems like a very Carr thing to do. Follow that up by fumbling it over with 46 second left being down a FG to surely lose it. I'm surprised my defense held up so well.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:23 PM 08-30-2023
this game is such bullshit, way too many fumbled snaps and going for two when the score was 22-26.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:24 PM 08-30-2023
Joe Burrow sacked by Joey Bosa for a loss of -13 yards. Safety 3-WR offense, nickel defense. Blitzers = RILB,ROLB
Fergus Falls 2, Key West 0

also shit like this 13 yards for a safety give me a break
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:25 PM 08-30-2023

Is this the second year in a row that we've faced each other in the Sandbox Bowl?

I believe that Denver is a team of destiny. We've fought our way up from a wildcard spot, and had to score on the last play of the game to get to overtime in one of our playoff games. We had a quarterback controversy early in the season, and when we played Columbia in the regular season both of those quarterbacks were down with injuries. Our plucky practice squad quarterback stepped up for the win, aided by a dominant defensive performance. We're entering this game with confidence that we're going to do whatever it takes in all three phases of the game to win.

Ermine power!
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:27 PM 08-30-2023
QBs don't matter in this game either
[Reply]
Page 300 of 315
« First < 200250290296297298299300 301302303304310 > Last »
Up