ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 140
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140 >
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:57 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist. :-)
This
[Reply]
Frankie 03:05 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by H5N1:
I gotta go take a shit.
Smile, you're on candid camera!

[Reply]
loochy 03:08 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Smile, you're on candid camera!

:-)
ok that was funny
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 03:14 PM 08-12-2011
I don't recall you addressing the two screen captures I posted.

Here I'll give you a promotion: You are a pathetic no backbone coward. :-)
Check out Post #1686 and #1854 stupid. If your IQ wasn't equal to a pile of camel shit you wouldn't have missed it in between your mindless dribble.

If your are still too stupid to actually click on your own quotes that you said and then continually lied about, maybe you could ask a family member to help you.
[Reply]
Frankie 03:22 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Check out Post #1686 and #1854 stupid. If your IQ wasn't equal to a pile of camel shit you wouldn't have missed it in between your mindless dribble.

If your are still too stupid to actually click on your own quotes that you said and then continually lied about, maybe you could ask a family member to help you.
I did, moron. Neither addressed the fact that you totally rewrote a post of mine and tried to pass it off as mine. Nor did they address your pathetic, hateful, bigoted, neg-rep diarrhea. Can you get any stupider? Get at least one of those remaining 7 cells in your skull to work when you post.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:24 PM 08-12-2011
Impressive. This thread is now officially longer than Dane's goodbye thread. And probably even more useless.
[Reply]
go bo 03:24 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:

i didn't know that camel shit was that smart...
[Reply]
seclark 03:25 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Impressive. This thread is now officially longer than Dane's goodbye thread. And probably even more useless.
well, i don't know...i thought the vid w/the hippo farting was kinda neat.
sec
[Reply]
Pants 03:25 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by go bowe:
i didn't know that camel shit was that smart...
You do realize Frankie is going to think you just called him camel shit, right?
[Reply]
go bo 03:27 PM 08-12-2011
i dunno..

it has a certain ambiance and redeeming quality reaffirming the worst, and possibly most entertaining aspects of cp...

and it beats threads about why do we allow dc to exist and such...

just barely, but it does beat them...
[Reply]
go bo 03:28 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
nah, i was trying to say that i'm surprised that camel shit would be as smart as frankie... :-)
[Reply]
Frankie 03:29 PM 08-12-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
No but I do think, for a good CP friend, gobowe could think about some of his involvement here that will definitely get misconstrued by the CP geniuses as their validation.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:30 PM 08-12-2011
sorta like a one armed jew.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:30 PM 08-12-2011
You don't think watching a poster show his ass to the extent that's happened in this thread has any use?
[Reply]
Pants 03:31 PM 08-12-2011
No but I do think, for a good CP friend, gobowe could think about some of his involvement here that will definitely get misconstrued by the CP geniuses as their validation.
Did you like the special picture I made for you? I thought it was funny, how about you?
[Reply]
Page 137 of 140
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140 >
Up