ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 297 of 341
« First < 197247287293294295296297 298299300301307 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:39 AM 08-13-2021
I'd never heard of that trigger before. Looks like it's vastly more effective than a bumpfire stock.

But in light of what's going on I'll definitely take a hard pass.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:12 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'd never heard of that trigger before. Looks like it's vastly more effective than a bumpfire stock.

But in light of what's going on I'll definitely take a hard pass.
Apparently, you had to give them your full info at purchase and they kept sales records. No face to face cash sales of any kind despite people wanting it at shows.

If the info I just read on AR is correct, there's also some more weird shit built into the deal as their lawyers and the people they hired to inspect the idea prebuild are not just some guys off the street. They're very experienced previous ATF guys. Even the location of their lawyer's office is weird.

It almost looks like they set a trap and lined things up for a showdown with the atf in order to find out exactly where the line is and if the words have meaning.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:15 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Apparently, you had to give them your full info at purchase and they kept sales records. No face to face cash sales of any kind despite people wanting it at shows.

If the info I just read on AR is correct, there's also some more weird shit built into the deal as their lawyers and the people they hired to inspect the idea prebuild are not just some guys off the street. They're very experienced previous ATF guys. Even the location of their lawyer's office is weird.

It almost looks like they set a trap and lined things up for a showdown with the atf in order to find out exactly where the line is and if the words have meaning.
Yeah, I think I'll watch that shit play out from the sidelines.

Besides, I've already dropped serious coin on my Giessele triggers, and am in no hurry to replace them.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:11 PM 08-13-2021
House hold staple can be used to make the mini 14 & 30
trigger group, binary.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:10 PM 09-13-2021
Alright fellas I need some information from those of you that have or have been exposed to Panzer, PW Arms, Pro Shotgun. I am considering the new G4 AR-12. I have been looking at shotguns and have noticed that my goodness Turkey has taken over the shotgun manufacturing. Does anyone know anything about JTS or GForce shotguns?
I am really leaning toward that Panzer G4 though for $550.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:10 PM 09-13-2021
What little I know about AR platforms in shotgun form.
Isn't good. The few I've been around were short stroking pieces of junk
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:49 PM 09-13-2021
Question… I have to renew my CCW permit, as it’s currently expired. Of course, being a resident of Missouri I can still carry without issue. The wife and I will be in KC this weekend. What exactly are the laws about a Missouri resident carrying without a ccw permit, if I cross over into Kansas?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:53 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Question… I have to renew my CCW permit, as it’s currently expired. Of course, being a resident of Missouri I can still carry without issue. The wife and I will be in KC this weekend. What exactly are the laws about a Missouri resident carrying without a ccw permit, if I cross over into Kansas?
I was curious, so I looked it up. You're good.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:58 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I was curious, so I looked it up. You're good.
Thanks brother! I googled it, but everything I read was too vague for me to risk getting arrested. LOL
[Reply]
Frazod 09:00 PM 09-13-2021
Thanks brother! I googled it, but everything I read was too vague for me to risk getting arrested. LOL
It appears the only restrictions are you have to carry it in a belt holster and be over 21.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:13 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
What little I know about AR platforms in shotgun form.
Isn't good. The few I've been around were short stroking pieces of junk
I was told you have to use the high-velocity rounds to get it to cycle properly.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:25 PM 09-13-2021
I know this much for sure. The one a friend of mine had for a very short time was in 410. Had to use the 2-1/2 inch shells. 3 inch mags were to long for the magazine.

I'd definitely want to see the gun run before I'd buy one.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:48 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I know this much for sure. The one a friend of mine had for a very short time was in 410. Had to use the 2-1/2 inch shells. 3 inch mags were to long for the magazine.

I'd definitely want to see the gun run before I'd buy one.
Assuming you mean 2.75 shells not 2.5

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
bdj23 08:59 AM 09-14-2021
Kansas has constitutional carry. You should be fine unless you're drunk or a felon.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 12:01 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Kansas has constitutional carry. You should be fine unless you're drunk or a felon.
Awesome! Thanks for the help!
[Reply]
Page 297 of 341
« First < 197247287293294295296297 298299300301307 > Last »
Up