ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 435
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
-King- 04:37 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I watched DT set the single-game sack record in a game we lost. Don't get me wrong, DT was awesome and is my all-time favorite Chief.

The point is football is the ultimate team sport. I couldn't care less about individual stats right now. If Clark is drawing double-teams and that allows Jones & Co. to beat 1-1 blocks then I don't give a **** how many sacks Clark gets or doesn't.

It's more than obvious when he is on the field the offenses are making an effort to either double team him or run away from him. When the aren't and sometimes even when they are he is being effective.

If Clark isn't on the field do you think Jones is getting blocked 1-1??? Most likely not.

By the end of this season Clark will have filled his roll nicely. Individual stats are something right now I just don't give a **** about. In this game it is possible to have an effect on the game without recording "meaningful" stats.
So you think there are no plays in which Jones gets double teamed and it's up to Clark to make the play?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:37 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Frank was in the backfield today getting pressure but fanboys demand a sack every game.

He did a good job IMO
Speaking of fanboy^^
[Reply]
petegz28 04:39 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So you think there are no plays in which Jones gets double teamed and it's up to Clark to make the play?
And you think Clark is just not making plays which you have been proven time and time again to be wrong about.

But you go on hating. That's what you do.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:43 PM 09-29-2019
When Clark and Jones were on the field at the same time, the Lions tried to double both of them most of the time on passing plays.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:56 PM 09-29-2019
Rams D getting lit up by Jamis Winston...just FYI
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:59 PM 09-29-2019
Why isn't this thread in the romper room where it belongs?? Let the idiot whiners take to the romper room with their discontent while the rest of us celebrate 4-0.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:00 PM 09-29-2019
He was brought it to replace Dee Ford because of how bad Dee Ford was in run defense. We're the worst run defense in football and it's not even close. Even if you argue that they run away from him, with the picks and money spent on him, we could have gotten more players and shored up both sides of the line and our linebackers so we're not such a liability. But as of now we got worse at pass rushing and worse at run defense replacing Houston and Ford with Clark and okafor.
Clark can’t play all 4 positions dude. Not Clark’s fault that the franchise gave up so much to get him and he’s one of the only guys up front doing his job in run defense.

You need to point the finger where it belongs...right at Brett Veach.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:07 PM 09-29-2019
He looks weak. Get pushed around too much and misses tackles I’d think he’d make.
[Reply]
-King- 05:09 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Why isn't this thread in the romper room where it belongs?? Let the idiot whiners take to the romper room with their discontent while the rest of us celebrate 4-0.
We were 4 and 0 last year too. Should the people who complained about the defense have shut up then too? Were their complaints not valid?
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:10 PM 09-29-2019
Lmao you fucking guys defending Clark are clowns. A bunch of fucking idiot homers. Well by God we won and that's all that matters. Pete's such a retard he bitched about the D after a preseason game.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:13 PM 09-29-2019
We were 4 and 0 last year too. Should the people who complained about the defense have shut up then too? Were their complaints not valid?
These clowns were so sure that Spagnoulo would make this a top 10 D and that Frank Clark was some big huge need and now they can't admit they were wrong about both. Now they only care about is winning and that Frank shows up to games.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:14 PM 09-29-2019
Stop focusing on sacks, tackles, and hurries as a metric for DEs!
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:15 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Because fuck you and your little bitch ass. That's why.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:15 PM 09-29-2019
@TheRealFrankC_: No disrespect to a “tackle” but that shit doesn’t feed my family, “sacks”do. New team, new system, doubles, chips, etc. IRRELEVANT. Save the excuses, success in the league isn’t driven with excuses.
-Black Elvis
[Reply]
Blick 05:16 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
He looks weak. Get pushed around too much and misses tackles I’d think he’d make.
He looked hurt last week like he's hiding an injury or something. He looked better today.

Which tackle did he miss besides the one where Stafford started to scramble?

Nnadi missed him right after that as well, is he also weak?

Or maybe people are overreacting as usual?
[Reply]
Page 51 of 435
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up