ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 315
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:08 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
weird, lew...wtf you doing son
What did I do this time?

My knowledge of younger guys in the NFL is terrible since I don’t watch college. Trying to take some younger guys to build my team for future but I’m basically guessing. :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:09 PM 03-06-2019
BOOM got him to complete my dline
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:17 PM 03-06-2019
My starting defense got 63 sacks last year and they're all young guys. get ready sandbox to have your team destroyed
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:25 PM 03-06-2019
Alex Smith and his quick release are going to dink and doink right over the top of them for large gains!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:30 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I do not know why I did that.

Columbia takes Kerryon Johnson. Because why the fuck not?
I literally had my finger over the button to draft him when I instead took Hubbard. I was back and forth for 15 minutes on the draft clock over that decision.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:33 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
RainMan must have went to lunch thinking he had a few hours before his pick
Dang. I thought I'd turned the lock on. I went out for some exercise.

And Vance McDonald is going to stiff arm you for insulting him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm dangling 346 and 490 to anyone who wants it.
. Come get it
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 PM 03-06-2019
I hate this part where I look down the draft board and see that I'm 39 picks from my next guy.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:56 PM 03-06-2019
327 might be up for trade if anyone is interested.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:32 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I literally had my finger over the button to draft him when I instead took Hubbard. I was back and forth for 15 minutes on the draft clock over that decision.
There's just a fair amount of interchangeable chaff left at this point. There are maybe 4-5 guys with some degree of distinction sitting around now (who I almost certainly will not get now). Johnson seemed to present the best combination of upside and ability to help quickly given that I lose him right around the time I get Cook back.

And HB has gotten damn thin. Worse still, it's really hard to draft it. Because the NFL has become such a scattershot league w/r/t runningbacks that you just don't know who's gonna actually get the job. So you can burn a lot of draft capital on guys like Rashaad Penny or Ronald Jones Jr and then they simply never get enough carries to show out.

If you look at this year's draft, there's maybe 1 or 2 guys who you can confidently say will get a good share of carries next season. Well screw that, I don't want to take that gamble.

It's a far harder position to draft in this game than it is in real life....precisely because it's a fairly easy position to draft in real life.

It will be kinda interesting to see what I can manage over those 4 weeks when I'll have both Johnson and Cook available.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:40 PM 03-06-2019
50% of any remaining salary points carry over to the following year. After ther first season you will recieve 500 new salary points at the beginning of each season.

That statement means that if we spend all 1200 of this years cap we'll only have 500 next season?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:55 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
50% of any remaining salary points carry over to the following year. After ther first season you will recieve 500 new salary points at the beginning of each season.

That statement means that if we spend all 1200 of this years cap we'll only have 500 next season?
Yep.

I was never willing to pay the penalty to bother with the rollover, though. I suspect I'll carry 0 into next season if I can manage it.

Man...that $1,200 isn't gonna go as far as I'd like. I had $2,000 in my head when I was planning my roster for some goofy reason. Kinda dicks my plans up a bit.

I guess I went Full Dorsey. Never go Full Dorsey.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:56 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yep.

I was never willing to pay the penalty to bother with the rollover, though. I suspect I'll carry 0 into next season if I can manage it.

Man...that $1,200 isn't gonna go as far as I'd like. I had $2,000 in my head when I was planning my roster for some goofy reason. Kinda dicks my plans up a bit.

I guess I went Full Dorsey. Never go Full Dorsey.
i know, its going to take some creativity
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:06 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i know, its going to take some creativity
With an average team age below 23 and nobody with more than 3 years experience, I'm pretty much gonna take it in the shorts in a few seasons. Or I'll end up having to trade some youth for some team control in the next season or two.

It won't be the worst thing; somebody will probably be willing to trade me a 27 yr old under contract for 4 years for my 24 year old who's only under contract for 2 but fits their FA schedules better. But there's gonna be a sting there when I have to start breaking up Team Baby Dicks.
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:27 PM 03-06-2019
I really have no clue how the salary points work since I’m a noob at this. I know QBs cost the most.

Can QBs get injured in the sim? Would it be dumb to carry one qb and use salary points elsewhere?
[Reply]
wheeler08 03-06-2019, 02:51 PM
This message has been deleted by wheeler08.
Page 88 of 315
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Up