ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt back to Chiefs?
Mr. Wizard 09:12 PM 08-11-2022
https://heavy.com/sports/cleveland-b...trick-mahomes/

I know it’s from bleacher report but the quote about Mahomes and Hunt being good friends is interesting. Is our rb depth deep enough to hold off Hunt for an 8 million dollar paycheck?
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:21 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Plus he ****ing sucks now so there’s that
Basically this. Hunt had a shot to be a stud on a yearly contender with a legend at QB and a coach that would've set him on a HOF path and he fucked it up. Would rather take CJ Spiller back at this point.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:29 PM 08-11-2022
Assuming we keep 3 RB's, we'd have two of the three RB's behind CEH. Hunt isn't worth the money or the roster spot. That ship has sailed.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:53 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Would rather take CJ Spiller back at this point.
Post his name 3 times and he'll be signed.

Aaaaand he actually already got cut again.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:57 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This.

He values his dipshit fuckface Ohio crew more than he does football greatness and winning. Was cool with playing backup to Chubb. Agreed to an extension instead of finding a team that would give him bigger money as the starter.

Now he's got neither winning nor money. And he sees his career drawing to a close and realizes that his stupid Ohio friends aren't worth shit.

Don't want him. He doesn't want to win. Don't want his attitude. And don't want his reerun brain dragging down the average IQ of the locker room by 50 points
All of this.

Seriously, all bullshit aside, I could give a shit less who you are or what you do, I don't care who you voted for or if you were in glee club when you were in high school but I do value integrity just about more than anything. I fucking hate liars. Little white lies are bad enough...but when the shit goes down and the bullets start flying, I need to know that the people I work with and who are in my life have integrity and are honest.

No excuses. No exceptions.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:05 AM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Post his name 3 times and he'll be signed.

Aaaaand he actually already got cut again.

:-)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:01 AM 08-12-2022
Anyone who brings up Kareem from now on should get a month long ban.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:12 AM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
People keep saying this, and I don't believe it's true.
He absolutely did not say it.
[Reply]
TEX 05:52 AM 08-12-2022
If Andy and Clark are ok with it, and they would be if Veach traded for him, I'd welcome Hunt back with open arms. He's perfect for the Chiefs offense and it for him. He seems to have made strides with his past issues, and I'm all about second chances, if the one getting the 2nd chance has made the effort to deserve one. Just my take on the issue...
[Reply]
Lzen 05:57 AM 08-12-2022
What a bs thread title.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:32 AM 08-12-2022
Can we stop with this nonsensical 'will they welcome him back with open arms' nonsense that this board has been agonizing over since his release?

Smart teams don't expend draft capital to trade for 27-year-old RBs with a history of off-the-field issues who want to be paid.

It's nice that OP just learned that Mahomes and Hunt are friends but I don't think that necessarily implies Veach is a moron.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 06:41 AM 08-12-2022
Nothing, and I mean that in an absolute sense, makes sense about the Chiefs bringing Hunt back. You can't make a single case for doing so, not even performance. Hunt is not the same player he was when he left.
[Reply]
Otter 06:44 AM 08-12-2022
The labia bruising in this thread is at pandemic levels.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:52 AM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
:-)Right…. Because YOU are so all important to everyone here…. Right…:-)
Never question the jews. Especially a jewish rabbi. You have to admire jewish rabbi's chutzpah. Shalom
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:52 AM 08-12-2022
The season really needs to start so we can quit having to engage with bullshit like this.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:57 AM 08-12-2022
Coming from Cleveland is fine. Coming from the Browns is dancing with open monkey pox sores
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up