ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt back to Chiefs?
Mr. Wizard 09:12 PM 08-11-2022
https://heavy.com/sports/cleveland-b...trick-mahomes/

I know it’s from bleacher report but the quote about Mahomes and Hunt being good friends is interesting. Is our rb depth deep enough to hold off Hunt for an 8 million dollar paycheck?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:51 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
People keep saying this, and I don't believe it's true.
I'd at least like to see a source.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:55 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
People keep saying this, and I don't believe it's true.

Hmm this is a surprising post from you. Do you mean you don't believe Clark ever said that?

Or do you mean there's a chance he'll come back. I think there's a zero percent chance he ever is a Chief again personally but I do admit that it's from reading between the lines of what Soren Petro has said.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 10:01 PM 08-11-2022
This is the Clark hunt interview, at no point does he say never.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/clark-h...-hunt/25450309

I’m not saying it will ever happen but it is interesting to think about a 1 year rental. He hasn’t been used much and could make us a lot tougher to defend. Nobody is afraid of CEH breaking 100 a game on them out of the backfield. Kareem would change that.
[Reply]
Phoneix 10:02 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Do us a favor and kill yourself before creating another thread

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:05 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Clark has already stated that he will NEVER wear a Chiefs uniform EVER again. Ain't happening
Did he? Where?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:15 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Nope, it won't happen.

We already have our kicker.

how to make an album on iphone private
[Reply]
kccrow 10:16 PM 08-11-2022
I have significant doubt that he'll ever be a Chief again. I believe that if they were ever going to give the kid a 2nd chance, they would have suspended him and tried to go forward years ago rather than cutting him. I'd focus on the next guy that can produce like Hunt rather than continually living with some expectation that Hunt comes back.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 10:18 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I have significant doubt that he'll ever be a Chief again. I believe that if they were ever going to give the kid a 2nd chance, they would have suspended him and tried to go forward years ago rather than cutting him. I'd focus on the next guy that can produce like Hunt rather than continually living with some expectation that Hunt comes back.
If this thread gets to 1,000 posts I assume Clark Hunt will have no choice but to bring him back.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:19 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
If he hadn't have LIED to Big Red and The Clarks, woulda won 2 Super Bowls in a row.

Fuck him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:35 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
If he hadn't have LIED to Big Red and The Clarks, woulda won 2 Super Bowls in a row.

Fuck him.
This.

He values his dipshit fuckface Ohio crew more than he does football greatness and winning. Was cool with playing backup to Chubb. Agreed to an extension instead of finding a team that would give him bigger money as the starter.

Now he's got neither winning nor money. And he sees his career drawing to a close and realizes that his stupid Ohio friends aren't worth shit.

Don't want him. He doesn't want to win. Don't want his attitude. And don't want his reerun brain dragging down the average IQ of the locker room by 50 points
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:36 PM 08-11-2022
Plus he fucking sucks now so there’s that
[Reply]
kccrow 10:39 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

Fuck him.
That's the thing... Andy gives all the chances in the world as long as you're honest with him and own your shit. He treats players like family. If he said enough, then it's fucking done, done.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:40 PM 08-11-2022
Why would we pay that much for a RB to sit on the bench behind Pachecho?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:41 PM 08-11-2022
DO IT CLURK

[Reply]
TribalElder 11:14 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Why would we pay that much for a RB to sit on the bench behind Pachecho?
This is the way
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up