ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>8/11/22 Training Camp Discussion.
Buehler445 02:20 AM 08-11-2022
Back at practice today.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:51 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Or maybe he's a trolling attention whore and you guys fall for it. Every. Single. Time. Damn near every TC thread had been this same shit. Just stop responding to him guys. It's not that hard.
How long did people fall for DeBergs shit?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:51 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
looks like he was throwing away from the dlineman there. If he lead him that pass gets batted down. Try to troll again
That's what I was thinking. Either batted down or picked.
[Reply]
-King- 09:52 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You are somewhat correct with this. The problem is if he isn't called out for his bullshit then new members, or those who just don't pay that much attention, will see his nonsense and think it is a legit take.

Those of us that have been around here for several years know his only motivation is "Hey everyone! Look at me!"
And if everyone ignores him, new members will quickly learn that he's not someone to take seriously. Problem solves itself.

Anyways that's enough talking about clay, let's get back to the highlights and actual football talk.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:54 AM 08-11-2022
Actual discussion?

If they go with 6 WRs.....I think those last 2 spots are down to Gordon, Powell, Fountain and Watson. If Fountain can't stay healthy....Powell might snag that last spot over Gordon.
[Reply]
O.city 09:55 AM 08-11-2022
Powell has had a shitty camp apparently. I don't think either of them make it. Just go with 5.

I'm guessing Watson is already on it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:55 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Powell has had a shitty camp apparently. I don't think either of them make it. Just go with 5.

The fuck are you talking about? Reports the last 2-3 days is that he's been doing just fine.

Cornell Powell with a nice catch over the middle during 7-on-7. He’s having a good day.

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) August 11, 2022

[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:57 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

I think from reports that he had a good camp for him. but at the end of the day hes a limited athlete.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You are somewhat correct with this. The problem is if he isn't called out for his bullshit then new members, or those who just don't pay that much attention, will see his nonsense and think it is a legit take.

Those of us that have been around here for several years know his only motivation is "Hey everyone! Look at me!"
the biggest problem is trolls like you who suddenly want to attack the poster instead of talking football

grow up
[Reply]
O.city 09:57 AM 08-11-2022
I was just reading some Nate Taylor the other day.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 09:58 AM 08-11-2022
Mahomes isn't immune to criticism, but fucking kill yourself if you think you're in the right by pointing out how one random training camp throw might be 2 inches off being perfect.
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:00 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
agreed, but why can't mahomes put that on the front shoulder?
If you aren't trolling, notice the 300 lb lineman with both arms raised in his passing lane...
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 AM 08-11-2022
SUCK. MY. FUCKING. COCK.

Joshua Williams has had a nice practice.

We also haven’t seen much of Ronald Jones during the team periods.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) August 11, 2022

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:02 AM 08-11-2022

Chiefs’ long drive period in today’s look — CEH, Jerick McKinnon and Isiah Pacheco all reps with first team. Derrick Gore with the second team. Ronald Jones with the third team.

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) August 11, 2022

Might as well highlight Rojo in the preseason games and get something for him while you can.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 AM 08-11-2022
we're saving him for the playoffs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:04 AM 08-11-2022
no one can convince me rojo isn't the best back on the team until they actually dump him

no one

ceh is a jag, mckinnon is old and injury prone, pach is a complementary back right now

ROJO OR DEATH
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up