ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>8/11/22 Training Camp Discussion.
Buehler445 02:20 AM 08-11-2022
Back at practice today.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:37 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Should've traded that pick away for shit in 2018 so we could move up and draft Sam Darnold, man....
Probably why Dorsey got fired if were being honest.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:38 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i saw what i interpreted to be a poor throw and wished to discuss it
I applaud you on a dedication to character.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:39 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Idiot
Every one of these that he posts he shows more and more how football ignorant he is.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:40 AM 08-11-2022
The RB room must be a lot better than most expected if there's a good chance that they drop Ronald Jones.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:41 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Just for a little breakup in between Clay's usual fucking bullshit.

I'm not entirely sure I buy that. I do think their thought process when they traded down to 54 was that they'd probably be able to get Cook there and still get one of the WRs they liked at 62, but I think you could've replaced Moore with Pickens or Pierce in that interview and it may have sounded the same.

I just don't see how they could've had confidence they'd be able to get Moore in particular at that point unless they knew the Pats, Colts, and Steelers favored their guys over him.

But I do think they felt there were quality receivers to be had.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:45 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm not entirely sure I buy that. I do think their thought process when they traded down to 54 was that they'd probably be able to get Cook there and still get one of the WRs they liked at 62, but I think you could've replaced Moore with Pickens or Pierce in that interview and it may have sounded the same.

I just don't see how they could've had confidence they'd be able to get Moore in particular at that point unless they knew the Pats, Colts, and Steelers favored their guys over him.

I'm guessing the recievers all graded really closely to each other, and could have been beneficial in the long run. I do think theres a good chance Skyy was at least their second favorite. The Colts have a recent track record of fucking up at WR.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:45 AM 08-11-2022
i'm warming up more to skyy, because we essentially have the same thing pickens would have given us in juju

don't think it makes sense to have two receivers like that
[Reply]
O.city 09:46 AM 08-11-2022

Yeah, I was trying to articulate the same thought.

I think they had those 3 WR's similar and were probably ok with whichever. If they really were set on Moore, they didn't play it very well to assure they had him.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:46 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I applaud you on a dedication to character.
It's been going on long enough that it isn't a character anymore. It's who he fucking is.
[Reply]
-King- 09:46 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Every one of these that he posts he shows more and more how football ignorant he is.
Or maybe he's a trolling attention whore and you guys fall for it. Every. Single. Time. Damn near every TC thread had been this same shit. Just stop responding to him guys. It's not that hard.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:47 AM 08-11-2022

Mahomes gets the defense to jump and hits JuJu across the middle pic.twitter.com/jZ0fwjwrvM

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) August 11, 2022

[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:47 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
tell me why this terrible placement isn't a concern

looks like he was throwing away from the dlineman there. If he lead him that pass gets batted down. Try to troll again
[Reply]
stumppy 09:48 AM 08-11-2022

Mahomes to McKinnon pic.twitter.com/fQgkNqr7KR

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) August 11, 2022

[Reply]
nychief 09:50 AM 08-11-2022

I agree.... I have never bought that they Moore was their guy and they felt like he could have him by trading down 4 spots. I think everybody assumed we were taking a wideout at 50 - then when we moved back - it pushed everybody to start the run on 2nd round wideouts. Gun to head if all them were available - I think we would have taken Pickens, but we'll never know.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:50 AM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Or maybe he's a trolling attention whore and you guys fall for it. Every. Single. Time. Damn near every TC thread had been this same shit. Just stop responding to him guys. It's not that hard.
You are somewhat correct with this. The problem is if he isn't called out for his bullshit then new members, or those who just don't pay that much attention, will see his nonsense and think it is a legit take.

Those of us that have been around here for several years know his only motivation is "Hey everyone! Look at me!"
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up