ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills fans are drunk inbred morons
sully1983 08:33 AM 08-08-2022
:-) I sincerely hope their dumbass obnoxious fan base never get to witness the Bills winning the Super Bowl.

I can’t believe this has to be said, but please don’t throw objects at our $258 million dollar franchise QB����*♂️ pic.twitter.com/bPrzYUyyhz

— Optimistic Sabres Fan (@sadbflofan) August 7, 2022

Stefon Diggs is a legend for this. People are way too obnoxious when it comes to autographs pic.twitter.com/Jpt8UlXllo

— Sabremetrix�� (@Sabremetrix) August 7, 2022

[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:16 PM 08-08-2022
they make raiders fans look intelligent & civilized
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:38 AM 08-09-2022
They're getting too high off the SB talk. The lows to follow could really be sad/ugly
[Reply]
scho63 07:25 AM 08-09-2022
I stopped getting autographs when I was about 12 years old.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:56 AM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I guess I could understand purchasing a piece of autographed memorabilia if it was important to you. But as a 45 year old man, the thought of asking another adult for their autograph is beyond cringey. I don't think I could do it even as a joke. Seeking autographs is and should be for kids.
I got to hang with Derrick Thomas after his radio show several times. Never asked for an autograph. People were constantly bugging him for an autograph. My time actually talking with him is worth more than any autograph hanging on a wall or in a box in the basement,
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:44 PM 08-09-2022
Keenum pretended to be a fan asking for autographs. He had practice pretending in Denver
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:09 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
I stopped getting autographs when I was about 12 years old.
You ever ask a hooker for an autograph
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:18 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Can't wait for the next thread: Raiders fans are felons and gang bangers
They also smoketh thy crack rocks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:19 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You ever ask a hooker for an autograph
I mean, yeah but it wasn't like, with a pen on paper.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:32 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I mean, yeah but it wasn't like, with a pen on paper.
You have my attention
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:13 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
They're getting too high off the SB talk. The lows to follow could really be sad/ugly
it's going to own lol
[Reply]
the steam 12:19 PM 08-10-2022
Buffalo is no threat in the AFC. Zero chance to go to the SB. Just like the Packers/Rodgers never recovered from blowing the big 2nd half lead in the NFC Championship vs Seattle, Seattle/Wilson never recovered from the SB goal line INT, Buffalo as a franchise will never recover from blundering away the game at Arrowhead last year, they are nothing to be concerned about
[Reply]
BWillie 12:23 PM 08-10-2022
buffalo may be the worst place on earth besides gary indiana
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:25 PM 08-10-2022
As if the winters aren't bad enough
[Reply]
wazu 12:47 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
Buffalo is no threat in the AFC. Zero chance to go to the SB. Just like the Packers/Rodgers never recovered from blowing the big 2nd half lead in the NFC Championship vs Seattle, Seattle/Wilson never recovered from the SB goal line INT, Buffalo as a franchise will never recover from blundering away the game at Arrowhead last year, they are nothing to be concerned about
Disagree that it is that crippling for them to have lost last year. The Chiefs in Mahomes first year as a starter suffered a loss in the AFCCG that I would argue was more devastating. Won the Super Bowl the next year. Also, would argue the Chiefs are the ones who blundered away a game the following week that would have put them in the Super Bowl. I don't think they are mentally destroyed by it either.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:07 PM 08-10-2022
11-6 with 24th strength of schedule
As of now at the 12th - show me Bills
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up