ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills fans are drunk inbred morons
sully1983 08:33 AM 08-08-2022
:-) I sincerely hope their dumbass obnoxious fan base never get to witness the Bills winning the Super Bowl.

I can’t believe this has to be said, but please don’t throw objects at our $258 million dollar franchise QB����*♂️ pic.twitter.com/bPrzYUyyhz

— Optimistic Sabres Fan (@sadbflofan) August 7, 2022

Stefon Diggs is a legend for this. People are way too obnoxious when it comes to autographs pic.twitter.com/Jpt8UlXllo

— Sabremetrix�� (@Sabremetrix) August 7, 2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:46 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
My autographed Mahomes SB football says **** you!
You must have really annoyed Mahomes for him to write that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:03 AM 08-08-2022
Josh Allen should feel grateful it wasn’t a dildo they threw at him
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:08 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
My autographed Mahomes SB football says fuck you!
There’s a weird line when it comes to autographs. I have a Mahomes autographed football that is awesome but I’m not going to be out at training camp trying to push my way thru kids to get him to sign it.

Anytime I see one of those guys…I instantly think he’s a fucking douche.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:15 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Can't wait for the next thread: Raiders fans are felons and gang bangers
You better sleep with one eye open tonight. :-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:21 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
There’s a weird line when it comes to autographs. I have a Mahomes autographed football that is awesome but I’m not going to be out at training camp trying to push my way thru kids to get him to sign it.

Anytime I see one of those guys…I instantly think he’s a ****ing douche.
Ever attend a minor league game and see the professional guys there? During college summers, I worked camera for the local minor league team so I saw it firsthand.

They have the big binders, they call the players over, try to talk a bunch of junk about everything, etc. It is pretty awkward to watch.

I have several autographs that I am proud of. I have written several old timers from the 1940s. As a kid, I loved collecting them. But as adults, I have no desire for it. Guess it just feels more junk to pile up. I don't know. Maybe because I discovered the whole seedy underbelly of forgeries and fans almost demanding autographs from players. No matter the location.

And with contracts continuing to rise, fans are only going to become more demanding. The thought process is going to be, if you make tons of money you should sign.

I don't know the answer. If I played, I would want to sign for everyone but that isn't possible. I can understand why some people just avoid the whole thing. The whole scene is a mess.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:28 AM 08-08-2022

Oh me either. I bought mine lol
[Reply]
staylor26 10:28 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You must have really annoyed Mahomes for him to write that.
:-)

This is why you're one of my favorite posters.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:39 AM 08-08-2022

Yeah, I could see how something like an autographed game worn jersey would give it some authenticity... or something like a team signed football or picture to commemorate a season. Or if Mahomes signed a football that set some kind of personal record or whatever. In those cases, players are putting their stamp on whatever happened, which is kind of cool. And for kids, obviously meeting the player for a few seconds is impactful.

But... an adult asking another adult for their signature because they play sports has always seemed strange to me, much less other adults paying money for nothing more than that signature.

I threw my jersey at Josh Allen from 10 yards, he signed it, and threw it back... what a special moment!!! :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:40 AM 08-08-2022
That's a shame. Diggs and Allen should be asked to be traded. No one should be treated like that, especially by their own fan base.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:45 AM 08-08-2022

Yeah. Autographs are really for the kids. Not to say i wouldn't stand in line for a cool piece of memorabilia at a signing event or something. But these mongloid 40 year olds who push people up against the guard rail and scream their favorite player's name while obnoxiously sticking out their lame ass piece of team gear are 10 different kinds of fail.

That's some real cringe shit.

Imagine being 40 years old and then getting mad at a 24 year old for not signing your fucking football....:-) wtf.
[Reply]
Spott 10:46 AM 08-08-2022
I’m a little disappointed no one tried throwing a dildo at Josh Allen to see if he’d sign it.
[Reply]
TEX 10:51 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
I’m a little disappointed no one tried throwing a dildo at Josh Allen to see if he’d sign it.
It's Buffalo fan, it's coming...
[Reply]
seclark 01:02 PM 08-08-2022
They should feel greatful
They love their team
sec
[Reply]
notorious 01:35 PM 08-08-2022
One hand is occupied fingering their girl's butthole, the other is throwing shit at their players.

Hopefully they started the day off right by dislocating their shoulder jumping through tables.
[Reply]
wazu 02:18 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
DISRESPECTFUL :-)

what a beta, mahomes would have had that ass thrown in the arrowhead gulag
Wouldn’t need to. The fans would’ve delivered mob justice in the stands to anyone throwing shit at Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up