ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:36 AM 07-26-2022
So I don't see how Hill has a season in MIA like any season he had here. That's going to ding his ego...no pro bowls...and he's going to start to be an issue in MIA...and we're going to see how smart it was to let him go.
[Reply]
scho63 10:44 AM 07-26-2022
I think he will go and act like a lot of spoiled bratty WR's and complain often when he doesn't get 10-15 targets a game.
[Reply]
GoForIt 10:45 AM 07-26-2022
Hill is trolling everyone with his Tua praise. I get supporting your guy but everyone knows he went to Miami because of the money. Even he said that during his intro PC. I am interested to see how his temperament is when Tua can't get him the ball deep and he takes a ton of hits from all the slants and come back routes.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:57 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
So I don't see how Hill has a season in MIA like any season he had here. That's going to ding his ego...no pro bowls...and he's going to start to be an issue in MIA...and we're going to see how smart it was to let him go.
I'll happily take even odds with anyone who thinks Hill doesn't make the Pro Bowl.

He'll make it on reputation alone (see Brown Jr, Orlando; Clark, Frank), but I imagine his production will warrant it as well.

I think he'll do great there. It'll be different but the guy made Alex Smith the best deep ball QB in the entire league. Go watch those highlights. He'll dramatically raise Tua's production with Waddle alongside him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:03 AM 07-26-2022
All this Tua talk is dumb.

He better start talking up Teddy Bridgewater, because he's gonna be the one throwing him the ball half the season.
[Reply]
TEX 12:02 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Hill will make the Pro Bowl and he'll still be an All Pro WR. He'll still reach the many individual milestones coming his way. Dude is a HOF'er, and as such, his talents will travel. What he won't get is all the team success, and eventually he'll grow tired of that, is my guess.
[Reply]
TEX 12:09 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'll happily take even odds with anyone who thinks Hill doesn't make the Pro Bowl.

He'll make it on reputation alone (see Brown Jr, Orlando; Clark, Frank), but I imagine his production will warrant it as well.

I think he'll do great there. It'll be different but the guy made Alex Smith the best deep ball QB in the entire league. Go watch those highlights. He'll dramatically raise Tua's production with Waddle alongside him.

Exactly the case. People are kidding themselves if they think his talents won't travel. They will.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:10 PM 07-26-2022
Tyreek not dumb

More money per year

Less games per year.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:11 PM 07-26-2022
Hill will have a revolving door at QB. Tua isn't the answer. Everyone seems to have forgotten he's made out of glass, and sucks even when he's healthy.

Bridgewater will be throwing him the rock at some point this season and he's the most risk adverse QB in the league.

This isn't 2016. Hill isn't some unknown quantity that teams will allow to sit on an island. This isn't going to be like the Hill/Smith connection KC had back when Hill was a relative nobody.
[Reply]
Otter 12:11 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

I'll go sig bet on that.

This whole deal doesn't make sense at all. Dolphins are the dude who's still renting but leases a Corvette. Nothing against Tyreek but all I see is a band aid on a sucking chest wound.
[Reply]
TEX 12:12 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
I think he will go and act like a lot of spoiled bratty WR's and complain often when he doesn't get 10-15 targets a game.
That certainly could happen. Whether it will be a disruption is another thing. Miami will be better for it giving him lots of opportunities.
[Reply]
La0laEsMia 12:13 PM 07-26-2022
dude is not on the team anymore, can we move on?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:15 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'll go sig bet on that.

I wouldn't. He'll make Pro Bowl on reputation alone. That's a fool's bet.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:16 PM 07-26-2022
Think I'm going start calling him TO jr.

When he talks about Tua mid season

[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:17 PM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'll go sig bet on that.

This whole deal doesn't make sense at all. Dolphins are the dude who's still renting but leases a Corvette. Nothing against Tyreek but all I see is a band aid on a sucking chest wound.
Sure - I don't actually view anyone's sigs but happy to take you up on it. See you on the other side, bro.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up