ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
TEX 09:28 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
We couldn't have gotten Skyy Moore without Miami's second rounder
That's right. My mistake. But would he not have been there 8 picks later for ours? The run on WR's came and went my then.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:34 AM 07-26-2022
Congrats Hill. You’ve now got most of KC actively rooting for you to fail. I’m sure he’ll turn that into “the fans there never wanted me to succeed” though.
[Reply]
jettio 09:42 AM 07-26-2022
Seems like what has changed is that NFL media is covering Tyreek more because he has put in enough good years of not making the news because of a screwball girlfriend after that screwball girlfriend almost ruined his career twice.

Everybody could see that Tyreek was an amazing player, but NFL media did not want to give too much attention to a guy they thought could be violent in relationships.

Now, NFL media is exploiting him for content.

Nick Jacobs take is horseshit.

Tyreek has been backing his new teammate in spite of the criticism by all the assholes who do not know shit about NFL football.

So this asshole's take is that the Chiefs "managed" Tyreek, and the Dolphins are failing to manage him?

Basically, Tyreek being the subject of one of the most significant trades in NFL history whitewashed him enough that he can be featured by the networks without any unfounded criticism of giving attention to a bad person who beats women.

He might be a little crazy, but anybody that is a workout fiend is a little crazy.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:46 AM 07-26-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jettio 09:47 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Congrats Hill. You’ve now got most of KC actively rooting for you to fail. I’m sure he’ll turn that into “the fans there never wanted me to succeed” though.
Most of Kansas City?

That is not true at all.

Is there anybody rooting against Tyreek for any of this forgettable shit he has said?
[Reply]
wazu 09:48 AM 07-26-2022
I would rather he stop talking, but guess I'm not as upset about it as a lot of people seem to be. He would have to be a real prick for me to forget about that Super Bowl championship and Jet-Chip-Wasp and all of the great moments while he was here.
[Reply]
notorious 09:53 AM 07-26-2022
I hope he does well. I’ve never seen anyone with his twitch quickness and speed.

We were fortunate to have him and he was fortunate to play for KC. Time to move on.
[Reply]
O.city 09:56 AM 07-26-2022
Guys that leave Andy Reid teams or Andy Reid teams

Which usually ends up better after these types of transactions.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:00 AM 07-26-2022
All this hype around a mediocre qb. So when Tua isn’t performing like a top 10 qb is tyreek going to take accountability? Seems he painted himself into a corner. I can’t root against the guy but I’m going to just put him on ignore.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:04 AM 07-26-2022
I randomly met tyreek hill once while on vacation. The guy is competitive as hell and will stop at nothing to win even in a meaningless game. A big part of why he was successful in kc but also a reason why he’s starting to get annoying for us. So I don’t think he’s just now becoming a new person. He always was this way and we reaped the benefits.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:05 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I randomly met tyreek hill once while on vacation. The guy is competitive as hell and will stop at nothing to win even in a meaningless game. A big part of why he was successful in kc but also a reason why he’s starting to get annoying for us. So I don’t think he’s just now becoming a new person. He always was this way and we reaped the benefits.
Tyreek beat you in 7 Minutes in Heaven?
[Reply]
notorious 10:05 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
All this hype around a mediocre qb. So when Tua isn’t performing like a top 10 qb is tyreek going to take accountability? Seems he painted himself into a corner. I can’t root against the guy but I’m going to just put him on ignore.
Remember they hype for all of our mediocre QBs over the years? Good times.
[Reply]
wazu 10:19 AM 07-26-2022
Honestly the person who probably most wishes Tyreek would shut up has gotta be Tua.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:26 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Honestly the person who probably most wishes Tyreek would shut up has gotta be Tua.
Yeah, there’s no flying under the radar for Tua this year. No excuses. He needs to have a big year.
[Reply]
KCJake 10:36 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Dude gets more press now as a Dolphin than he ever did as a Chief.
All the press, none of the touchdowns :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up