ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
O.city 07:58 AM 07-26-2022
Carrington Harrison brought it up yesterday and I think hit the nail on the head. Tyreek wants to be the biggest star in town.

That wasn't happening in KC.
[Reply]
TEX 08:00 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
Hill isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, the drama with Baby Mama proved that. I understand the importance of money, but he'll never sniff another SB run in Miami. I don't have any hard feelings toward him but I believe we're a better, more well-rounded team without him.
I don't. Had we kept Hill, we could still have all the WR's we currently have, except MVS. But you could be right. We'll see how the draft picks we got for him perform.
[Reply]
TEX 08:02 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Carrington Harrison brought it up yesterday and I think hit the nail on the head. Tyreek wants to be the biggest star in town.

That wasn't happening in KC.
That's a very good point.
[Reply]
irafreak 08:03 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
There’s a reason why he didn’t get a penalty on that and it’s because the helmet came off with the contact against the ground.

Better examples would be when he jumped into the stands to man the camera or his use of the peace sign in the Bills game which could’ve negated the late TD.
Nah he pulled the helmet off. It wasn't called because it looked like contact forced it off. Point is, it was a dumb thing to do that could have cost us.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:06 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I don't. Had we kept Hill, we could still have all the WR's we currently have, except MVS. But you could be right. We'll see how the draft picks we got for him perform.
We couldn't have gotten Skyy Moore without Miami's second rounder
[Reply]
jettio 08:06 AM 07-26-2022
So every time media puts something out there about Tyreek, let us have a thread about it.

Tyreek is going to have a solid year and the Dolphins have a lot of good players on offense and a coach that is likely to do a good job.

The Bengals won the AFC in 2021, let's have as many dumb threads about how it is impossible for the Dolphins to be good.
[Reply]
notorious 08:50 AM 07-26-2022
Miami’s quarterback’s ceiling is Alex Smith minus the running skills.

The Bengals have an absolute baller.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:58 AM 07-26-2022
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (30.5 KB) 
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:06 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Nah he pulled the helmet off. It wasn't called because it looked like contact forced it off. Point is, it was a dumb thing to do that could have cost us.
here's the play. you're right.

And this is so relevant to the situation. This play....romo gushes mostly over Mahomes and the throw.

Reek just commented recently that he would make Tua the best QB in the league.

As others have pointed out, reek wants to be the top gun.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:06 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
He and Mahomes will always share their love of hideous sunglasses.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:09 AM 07-26-2022
Really trying not to hate on the guy but darn Reek- :-) please. 3 months ago I was wishing him success. Today- not so much
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:09 AM 07-26-2022
NOW he's saying "Tua is more accurate than Mahomes" WTF!?
[Reply]
blake5676 09:09 AM 07-26-2022
My take on Tyreek has become very simple in the months since the trade went down.

I'm insanely thankful I got to watch him. Our offense with him was electric and different than what we've seen before. It was the most fun offense I remember watching in my lifetime.

I think it's also clear that he kept his head down and mouth shut more than he would have liked, which was a smart move on his part due to his history and the media attention. I'm glad he did that and was a good teammate for his time here. We gave him a chance and he didn't fuck it up. Win-win for both parties.

He's getting his time in the spotlight/Twitter/talk shows now. He's happy. I'm happy too...because the sting of losing him is almost completely gone. I know he doesn't believe half the stuff he's saying, but he's getting the attention he craves so good for him. I don't fault guys for things like that. But he's made it much easier to move on.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:12 AM 07-26-2022
Has Florio stopped watching the NFL yet?
[Reply]
kcbubb 09:19 AM 07-26-2022
Agreed. I used to think that I would have waited one more year to trade tyreek but it makes sense to trade reek now with him being a distraction. Andy doesn’t get enough credit for managing personalities like his and getting that type of performance from guys like that.

Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up