ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 11:55 PM 07-25-2022
He has always said dumb shit. Now that he has his own podcast he will make a big ass out of himself with his dumb shit.
[Reply]
TEX 01:06 AM 07-26-2022
Dude gets more press now as a Dolphin than he ever did as a Chief.
[Reply]
TEX 01:08 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm calling it Hardman gets more yards and touchdowns than Tyreek Hill.
Cool to say, just don't bet on it .
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:16 AM 07-26-2022
I've never seen an athlete express more insecurity than Tyreek after chasing the bigger pay day. It's definitely setting in. I mean let's face it, why the heck would you want to attend Dolphins training camp? The real show is in St. Joe.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:28 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:

I'm not betting on it. Tyreek will get plenty of yards and touchdowns even if it is from Tua he is just going have to run with the ball longer on short routs than deep balls.

I do think it be funny if Hardman balls out though and that would be a good thing for the Chiefs spite the haters.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:31 AM 07-26-2022
Dude gets more press now as a Dolphin than he ever did as a Chief.

I think this is an oxymoron? Dude Gets more press now as a Dolphin than he ever did as a Chief ~ yet constantly talks about the Chiefs.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:49 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
I have no hate for Tyreek, he helped us win a Superbowl and easily the best WR we ever had. He's always had the ego but it never hurt the team in any way that the average fan could see. I wish him success in Miami tbh as long as it isn't against the Chiefs. He is one of those players that wants to be great though and as you can see that is important because a lot of players get paid and stop giving a ****, he's not one of those players.
That remains to be seen.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:10 AM 07-26-2022

Ok I'll say it this way Hardman gets more catches and touchdowns in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:37 AM 07-26-2022
Veach and Andy saw diva bullshit starting with him and passed. Good job by them. Hill got his money and now he can't shut up. He will be going full on blast when Miami has a losing record by Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 04:44 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Veach and Andy saw diva bullshit starting with him and passed. Good job by them. Hill got his money and now he can't shut up. He will be going full on blast when Miami has a losing record by Thanksgiving.
Passed is a strong statement. They offered him $25 AAV and he chose the larger bag in Miami. I’m happy to have 10 gone not because of his mouth, but because his number one asset (speed) is the first to go in most professional athletes and I’m happy with the haul we received in return. Not to mention his hamstrings have always been an issue from him and I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see him become a regular on the injury report.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:32 AM 07-26-2022
The future isn't written yet and legacy takes many forms.

Tyreek gambled on himself, and now his legacy won't be like the traditional great player with one great team forever like Walter Payton. And he's too young to have made the switch now to put himself with Manning or Brady who said 'you think I'm too old and too expensive, watch me win a SB elsewhere' legacy.

But when people think of Randy Moss, Terrell Owens or Deion Sanders, do they think they 'squandered' their legacy, or that they gave life to many franchises over a long career with their singular talent?
[Reply]
irafreak 05:33 AM 07-26-2022
Early on, kelce had penalties that hurt the team. He got that stuff cleaned up with Reid. Tyreek has gotten away with things that could have hurt the team. Pulling his helmet off after catching the go ahead score against San Diego jumps to mind. Be interesting to see his behavior without Reid there to keep the egos in check.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:55 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Early on, kelce had penalties that hurt the team. He got that stuff cleaned up with Reid. Tyreek has gotten away with things that could have hurt the team. Pulling his helmet off after catching the go ahead score against San Diego jumps to mind. Be interesting to see his behavior without Reid there to keep the egos in check.
There’s a reason why he didn’t get a penalty on that and it’s because the helmet came off with the contact against the ground.

Better examples would be when he jumped into the stands to man the camera or his use of the peace sign in the Bills game which could’ve negated the late TD.
[Reply]
Sorce 07:11 AM 07-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
There’s a reason why he didn’t get a penalty on that and it’s because the helmet came off with the contact against the ground.

Better examples would be when he jumped into the stands to man the camera or his use of the peace sign in the Bills game which could’ve negated the late TD.
Pretty sure he filmed the ref throwing a flag on him. He has gotten away with a few peace signs and taking the pom poms to celebrate should have been a flag as well.
[Reply]
oldman 07:56 AM 07-26-2022
Hill isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, the drama with Baby Mama proved that. I understand the importance of money, but he'll never sniff another SB run in Miami. I don't have any hard feelings toward him but I believe we're a better, more well-rounded team without him.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up