ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:23 PM 07-25-2022
Wonder how many podcast episodes he will drop once the playoffs come and he has all that new found free time
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:26 PM 07-25-2022
I wonder what Tyreek thinks the legacy of Wendy’s breakfast is
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:27 PM 07-25-2022
Tyreek is a great football player but to put it mildly - he isn't the smartest guy. I mean just watch his press conferences when he was here. It's almost like watching a child talk.

So, I don't take anything he says in interviews seriously... He left for money, that's all he cares about, and nothing he can say will ever change that.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:30 PM 07-25-2022
The Dolphins must be thrilled to hear him openly admit he’s only there because of the $$$.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:35 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Dolphins must be thrilled to hear him openly admit he’s only there because of the $$$.
I doubt they care. I don't think any of them are naïve enough to think he went there for any other reason.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:36 PM 07-25-2022
Over or under 8 games before he goes on a media tirade, throwing one or more teammates under the bus, when they lose multiple games in a row?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:42 PM 07-25-2022
Dolphins fans getting nervous…

Link: https://finheaven.com/threads/full-t...3#post-9040307

Originally Posted by :
He only came to Miami for the bag and I am not faulting him but lots of red flags about Hill are starting to appear. He asked to be traded because he felt KC wasn't utilizing him correctly, but if you look at his 2021 stats he had career highs in catches and yards. Another thing that caught my ear is when he described KC vs Miami practices and he said something about if he wanted to leave practice that he can say coach I'm leaving and it wasn't a big deal here but back in KC it wouldn't rock with Andy Ried. Whenever Andy Reid does something we should take note KC chose to let him go and there has to be a reason for it. He is putting pressure on Tua and he making his assessment based on a few practices.

[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 09:47 PM 07-25-2022
He's a moron. Without being strongly managed, he will quickly spin out of control and crash. Odds are the crash will be very explosive.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:48 PM 07-25-2022
Dudes dumb as fuck but at least he’d be allowed to start a thread here (inmen)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:48 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
He's a moron. Without being strongly controlled, he will quickly spin out of control and crash. Odds are the crash will be very explosive.
Tyreek “Dwayne Haskins” Hill
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:49 PM 07-25-2022
He seems like a fun dumb person. I don't think he grasps how lucky he was the chiefs gave him a chance. I don't hold it against him. He aint the first one to forget how lucky he is. I can just imagine his mind playing madden or 2k all day. Listening to rap smoking some weed getting trxts from ho's. Saying bro bro lets fucking go he got that dawg in him...just spitting stupid ass shit. Then football he straightens up a bit until he gets a penalty for celebration. He probably thinks very little about fans if at all. His knowlege about a well thought out passionate foot ball fan is very little. I could see him saying something he heard like "man fans only care when ypur winning" Chiefs fans rooted for losers every year.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:50 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
He seems like a fun dumb person. I don't think he grasps how lucky he was the chiefs gave him a chance. I don't hold it against him. He aint the first one to forget how lucky he is. I can just imagine his mind playing madden or 2k all day. Listening to rap smoking some weed getting trxts from ho's. Saying bro bro lets fucking go he got that dawg in him...just spitting stupid ass shit. Then football he straightens up a bit until he gets a penalty for celebration. He probably thinks very little about fans if at all. His knowlege about a well thought out passionate foot ball fan is very little. I could see him saying something he heard like "man fans only care when ypur winning" Chiefs fans rooted for losers every year.
Chiefs fans rooted for that loser for 6 years
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:50 PM 07-25-2022
Which combo puts up more Yards & TDs next year?

Hill & Tua?

or

Mahomes & JuJu?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:51 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Which combo puts up more yards & TDs next year?

Hill & Tua?

or

Mahomes & JuJu?
Tyreek will be IR by week 6
[Reply]
Bump 09:51 PM 07-25-2022
I have no hate for Tyreek, he helped us win a Superbowl and easily the best WR we ever had. He's always had the ego but it never hurt the team in any way that the average fan could see. I wish him success in Miami tbh as long as it isn't against the Chiefs. He is one of those players that wants to be great though and as you can see that is important because a lot of players get paid and stop giving a fuck, he's not one of those players.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up