ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 125
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Best22 04:57 PM 04-30-2022
Rutgers is generally a pretty bad team

He was playing on an outmanned team going against better opponents in the big ten
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:59 PM 04-30-2022
Looks like a pick that will never leave the PS. Should have taken a fatty.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:00 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I admittedly know little about this kid.

but watching the first highlight video Dante posted above, you can literally watch him do exactly that. You can also watch him catch passes, juke a guy out of his shoes, and run for 6-and you can watch him do it more than once.

Now, will that translate to the NFL? Who knows. You can only play the guys in front of you. But at 215 lbs. with 4.37 speed?

Remember that Veach said there would be starting RB's in the 7th round. I don't think he takes one if he sees Knile Davis.

Just saying.
I just don’t see Davis as a pejorative. He had some big moments and there was talent there. It just didn’t develop any. The vision never really came around and the system got away from what he’d be good at.

Worse talents than Davis have had productive NFL careers.

You’re just gonna have a hard time convincing me that comparing a 7th round pick and like the 12th RB selected to anyone more impactful than Knile Davis before he’s signed his contract makes any sense.

Pretty good chance that Knile Davis has a BETTER career than this kid. And that’s still just fine. It’s the 7th round.
[Reply]
Iconic 05:00 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
Rutgers is generally a pretty bad team

He was playing on an outmanned team going against better opponents in the big ten
Also what I was thinking. How good could that OL really be and how much of his production is really on him? He looks like he has nice hands and is shifty on the highlight reel from what I can tell.

I could definitely see him making the team and that's already insane given he's a 7th rounder.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:01 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The Big 10 could win every non-con and bowl matchup it plays and I wouldn’t acknowledge them as decent. Just the way it is.

I hate the Big 10 more than the AFC East.
Hate or not, and the Big has its issues, soft is probably the absolute worst descriptor I could imagine.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 05:01 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I admittedly know little about this kid.

but watching the first highlight video Dante posted above, you can literally watch him do exactly that. You can also watch him catch passes, juke a guy out of his shoes, and run for 6-and you can watch him do it more than once.

Now, will that translate to the NFL? Who knows. You can only play the guys in front of you. But at 215 lbs. with 4.37 speed?

Remember that Veach said there would be starting RB's in the 7th round. I don't think he takes one if he sees Knile Davis.

Just saying.
This guy looks like Kniles Davis. Speed isn't everything. We passed on RBs that are gonna a pick up yards in chunks. What good is 4.3 speed if it can't get out of the backfield. I'm not crapping on the pick though because there wasn't much better in the 7th

Frustrating that this team has invested virtually nothing into RB since getting lucky with Kareem Hunt, other than a CEH who is actually a mid round talent. I'm curious what other teams didn't draft an RB before the 7th
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:03 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Hate or not, and the Big has its issues, soft is probably the absolute worst descriptor I could imagine.
I don’t mean it as a style of play. I meant it as a quality of competition.

I.E. not hard. Because fuck the Big 10.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 05:07 PM 04-30-2022
His numbers were pretty good his first three years. I’m hoping last year was just an anomaly.
[Reply]
threebag 05:13 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
He will replace CEH! This guy is a stud!
We can only hope
[Reply]
PastorMikH 05:16 PM 04-30-2022
4.3 speed. I’m wondering if he isn’t being looked at as a WR project.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:16 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
4.3 speed. I’m wondering if he isn’t being looked at as a WR project.
He is not.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:17 PM 04-30-2022
Hell, at that speed/weight combo, might make a hell of an "Ace Gunner"
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:18 PM 04-30-2022
Yeah this ain't it but its a 7th so who cares
[Reply]
Bowser 05:20 PM 04-30-2022
If he can win the returner gig, so much the better. That will allow Hardman to concentrate on WR2/3 and show if he's worthy of a new contract.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:32 PM 04-30-2022
This is a 3 down back.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 125
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up