ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Media Center>Thor: Love and Thunder
Munson 05:11 PM 04-18-2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:59 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Well, I learned that some people even watch fucking comic book movies thru a political lens. Sounds like a miserable life, but it ain't mine so whatever.

It's weird how invested some people get into being miserable. They're just looking for shit to be upset about.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:43 PM 04-23-2022
Ah, the classic if you disagree with something you must be miserable argument. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:51 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Ah, the classic if you disagree with something you must be miserable argument. :-)
Name calling,stereotyping, and personal attacks are hallmark on Twitter if it's not the company line or inclusive opinions
[Reply]
Pablo 07:10 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Name calling,stereotyping, and personal attacks are hallmark on Twitter if it's not the company line or inclusive opinions
Yeah but why would you spend time toeing either line? Seems like both end in shit outlooks on life.

Fuck, I never saw fat Thor and thought they were being inclusive or whatever. Did most people see fat Thor and think they were catering to the overweight population or something?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:33 PM 04-23-2022
Yeah but why would you spend time toeing either line? Seems like both end in shit outlooks on life.

Fuck, I never saw fat Thor and thought they were being inclusive or whatever. Did most people see fat Thor and think they were catering to the overweight population or something?
It usually comes from an offhand comment, that causes the gaslighting with no intention to troll either way.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:06 PM 04-23-2022
Comedic Thor is great. And it’s not like it wasn’t present in the first Thor movie so they didn’t just change him completely. They just let that element breathe more.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:07 PM 04-23-2022
Well, I learned that some people even watch ****ing comic book movies thru a political lens. Sounds like a miserable life, but it ain't mine so whatever.

I agree with Virus earlier in the thread, comedic relief Thor works great and I'll watch this considering I find Ragnarok to be about my fave Marvel movie as others have said.
^^^
your Howard the Duck avatar is quite fitting. :-) no offense of course but IMHO Marvel missed such a chance to make Thor's movies in Asgard to be in the same tone of the likes of the Lord of the Rings or even a bit lighter version of having Game of Thrones themes but you just gotta think about the children of course:-) :-)

Can't wait to see the cringe worthy bickering between Thor & Quill (who keeps getting more dumb as the phases go by) Just riveting entertainment all around:-)
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 06:52 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by sully1983:
^^^
your Howard the Duck avatar is quite fitting. :-) no offense of course but IMHO Marvel missed such a chance to make Thor's movies in Asgard to be in the same tone of the likes of the Lord of the Rings or even a bit lighter version of having Game of Thrones themes but you just gotta think about the children of course:-) :-)

Can't wait to see the cringe worthy bickering between Thor & Quill (who keeps getting more dumb as the phases go by) Just riveting entertainment all around:-)

If you hate the MCU so much you could just...... Not watch it.
[Reply]
sully1983 07:59 AM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
If you hate the MCU so much you could just...... Not watch it.
I've been doing just that for quite some time now . Doesn't mean I can't stop clowning on it though.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 01:18 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by sully1983:
I've been doing just that for quite some time now . Doesn't mean I can't stop clowning on it though.
If you haven't seen it in some time then how do you know everything that you're complaining about? You could just like.... Go outside or something.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:09 PM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan:
If you haven't seen it in some time then how do you know everything that you're complaining about? You could just like.... Go outside or something.
lol I've seen enough of the MCU to get a good feel of what Kevin Feighe/ Marvel/ Disney is selling . I don't need to waste my time sitting thru the Eternals, Shang chi or spiderboy far from aunt may to get a good idea that Feige and the MCU is sticking to their same tired, predictable and safe formula. But I'll definitely take your advice on going outside instead of wasting 2 + hours watching the new and improved overly sensitive Thor in Love & Thunder (such a great title btw). :-) Definitely let me know how "lit" you and your theater audience is when Jane catches Thor's hammer and puts it to good use. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:48 AM 04-28-2022
You're still in here crying lol
[Reply]
sully1983 11:53 AM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You're still in here crying lol
"crying"? lol not at all. just having a little harmless fun clowning on how cringe worthy this latest MCU outing looks. so relax its not that serious
[Reply]
Bowser 12:27 AM 04-30-2022

[Reply]
unlurking 08:32 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Don't really disagree with any of that. Could be a pretty meh movie. It could be a pretty good movie (not every movie is great, and expecting them to be is just moronic). That does seem like an awful lot of whining though.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up