< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Thor: Love and Thunder
Munson 05:11 PM 04-18-2022

[Reply]
Simply Red 12:18 AM 04-20-2022
some Thor comics are red hot rn.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:03 AM 04-20-2022
I think it be a bad ass movie but before i saw the trailer I heard Guns N Roses song was in it and I thought it was going be something new. Kinda disappointed however they could have about picked any GNR song to fit with the movie trailer.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:30 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Any time you diverge from the source material, there's a good chance it'll piss a lot of people off. I enjoy comic relief MCU Thor, but he is very different from the comic book versions of Thor in my admittedly limited experience.

I actually didn't even know they cast Bale until today when I was Googling Gorr. I'm not a fan of Bale but I can't deny that he is a good actor.

And "the God Butcher" just sounds so fucking awesome. Loved that shot of Thor looking worriedly at the killed behemoth god.
I thought that was a badass scene too... straight from a comic I'm excited to see how Bale is in this role too. I can understand some will get upset and he's been more comedic the last few films but atleast to me doesn't feel over done. Hopefully those people still give it a chance.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:32 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
In before:

OMG!!! Marvel is woke now with a female Thor!!!

and

Marvel is garbage. I don't know why anyone likes this crap. /Sully1983 and BWillie
I loved the mighty Thor story line in the comics. I know they had a what if comic back in the 70s of what if Jane was Thor too. I'm hoping this is a similar story line and she's not a variant. Portman looks great.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:56 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Hopefully those people still give it a chance.
I saw somewhere recently that this Thor teaser was top 10 in views for any trailer all-time. I want to say it was number 7 or 8.. so I think it'll be a commercial success.

Interestingly, the MCU had like 8 of the 10 lol (if you include Spider-Man: No Way Home)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:10 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I can definitely understand the concerns some people have with nerfing and sidelining Thor in End Game, but he was bad-fucking-ass in Ragnarok and Infinity War. He kicked Hulk's ass, had the best entrance in any MCU movie to date, and would have killed Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet had he not been a cocky douche.

Obviously this is a no-go with Iron Man being out, but I'd love to see a no nonsense version of Thor like his encounter with Tony in Civil War. Feel free to click the link to follow the whole panel but I'll bold the important bits.

Spoiler!
Still could happen because of the Multiverse
[Reply]
unlurking 02:56 PM 04-20-2022
Yes I needed glasses, and yes I'm on my phone, but that looks more like Kat Dennings than Natalie Portman. lol
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:25 PM 04-20-2022
Ok morons, (inner need rage building) this is going to be a truly epic movie.

A) RuneKing Thor is all but confirmed, this is Thor finally reaching Odin level power

B) Gore is a amazing anti-hero who has killed so many other gods

C) comedic Thor is great stfu
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:49 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Ok morons, (inner need rage building) this is going to be a truly epic movie.

A) RuneKing Thor is all but confirmed, this is Thor finally reaching Odin level power

He's going Blind Swordsmen
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:41 PM 04-21-2022
They ruined Thor with all their woke bullshit- making him a fat slob. This looks terrible.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:07 PM 04-21-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
They ruined Thor with all their woke bullshit- making him a fat slob. This looks terrible.
To be fair they HAD to nerf him, otherwise he, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, and Scarlet Witch would have taken out the most if not all of Thanos' forces by themselves in the final fight in Endgame.

That they're introducing Gorr the God Butcher in this movie is enough for me to throw my money at it.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 08:27 PM 04-21-2022
How is thor suffering from depression and getting fat "woke"?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:39 PM 04-21-2022
Lol
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:44 AM 04-22-2022
OMG. You're in this thread with your woke bullshit, too?

Give it a fucking rest, dude.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:45 AM 04-22-2022
I almost want to ask what in Thor is considered woke..

Are these idiots still upset that they cast a black dude as Heimdall? lol That was like 10 years ago, dawg. Time to move on.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up