ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills fans are drunk inbred morons
sully1983 08:33 AM 08-08-2022
:-) I sincerely hope their dumbass obnoxious fan base never get to witness the Bills winning the Super Bowl.

I can’t believe this has to be said, but please don’t throw objects at our $258 million dollar franchise QB����*♂️ pic.twitter.com/bPrzYUyyhz

— Optimistic Sabres Fan (@sadbflofan) August 7, 2022

Stefon Diggs is a legend for this. People are way too obnoxious when it comes to autographs pic.twitter.com/Jpt8UlXllo

— Sabremetrix�� (@Sabremetrix) August 7, 2022

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:18 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Peyton having to quiet down Indy fans while on offense, has company
He had to do it in denver as well.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:14 PM 08-10-2022
Hate to break the news to you child, but they all are
[Reply]
Valiant 11:10 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not me. I'd sign for all the kids. No matter how many.
I would just personalize each one and mess up my signature. Well that is not hard since my signature is horrible.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:42 AM 08-11-2022
Their presence at the AFCCG is thought to have influenced the recent Kansas abortion vote
[Reply]
sully1983 02:02 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Hate to break the news to you child, but they all are
lol very true and probably should have worded my thread title better to "reason 314000000 that Bills fans are drunk inbred morons". will try to do better in the future

I just wanted to give all you folks a heads up that their drunken idiotic annoying fanbase will probably be making an appearance or two on here during this season.

best to be prepared to deal with these inbred fuckshits
[Reply]
Best22 07:00 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Disagree that it is that crippling for them to have lost last year. The Chiefs in Mahomes first year as a starter suffered a loss in the AFCCG that I would argue was more devastating. Won the Super Bowl the next year. Also, would argue the Chiefs are the ones who blundered away a game the following week that would have put them in the Super Bowl. I don't think they are mentally destroyed by it either.
None of those teams are the Chiefs

Patriots suffered all types of playoff losses but kept coming back, again and again
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:51 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by the steam:
Buffalo is no threat in the AFC. Zero chance to go to the SB. Just like the Packers/Rodgers never recovered from blowing the big 2nd half lead in the NFC Championship vs Seattle, Seattle/Wilson never recovered from the SB goal line INT, Buffalo as a franchise will never recover from blundering away the game at Arrowhead last year, they are nothing to be concerned about
Called it.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:52 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by the steam:
Buffalo is no threat in the AFC. Zero chance to go to the SB. Just like the Packers/Rodgers never recovered from blowing the big 2nd half lead in the NFC Championship vs Seattle, Seattle/Wilson never recovered from the SB goal line INT, Buffalo as a franchise will never recover from blundering away the game at Arrowhead last year, they are nothing to be concerned about
Nailed it.
[Reply]
backinblack 09:55 PM 01-22-2023
at least the Buffalo area Walmarts and Staples get 8 months to refresh their stock of folding tables
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:56 PM 01-22-2023
the bad MOJO of not playing that game will haunt them for decades
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 09:59 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by backinblack:
at least the Buffalo area Walmarts and Staples get 8 months to refresh their stock of folding tables
The Buffalo area sex shops can also replenish their dildo supply.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:10 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
the bad MOJO of not playing that game will haunt them for decades
Agreed.

A piece of shit embarrassment of a franchise… from OJ to the Hamlin Surrender.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up