ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:00 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
He was a lot. Nothing like him in the NFL. And we can win without him, just going to have to do it a different way. However, IMO it would be easier with him. Remember, he and JuJu was Plan A...

Some of you get so bent at those acknowledging that losing Tyreek is a big deal. It's like you know we're right but can't admit it. :-)
You've commented multiple times that the trade was the best move for the team in the long term.

If it was the best move we could have made, then why throw a pity party every time Mahomes throws an incomplete deep pass to not Tyreek? Or we get a WR the ball on a screen and he doesn't pick up a block or gets caught from behind by a defender?
[Reply]
-King- 04:01 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think it's possible for both teams to come out ahead in this trade.

Miami gets a HoF talent, a fun infusion of talent and speed for the fanbase, and an elite target to help develop their QB.

We've seen the bombs to Tyreek from Tua in practice, Tyreek hyping up crowds at camp, and I read the other day that they just sold out all of their season tickets for 2022 and had to create a waitlist for 2023, no doubt in large part to trading for Hill.

I'd say early returns are looking pretty good for the Dolphins, but so much of how we'll grade who won or lost this trade is dependent on Hill's continued health/production and how the Chiefs picks shake out over the next few years.
I bet there was a huge spike in season ticket sales when that Tua to Tyreek deep ball highlight came out lol
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:51 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
His one big flaw was not catching high point balls well.

Saw this in the Bengals game too
That was the superbowl, I remember when that happened I knew we were ****ed

I looked for that clip for quite a while but couldn't find it :-) appreciate that post

*edit* I'm not sure if this was the pass mahomes fling'ed from laying out sideways or not but it might have been
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:08 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
That was the superbowl, I remember when that happened I knew we were ****ed

I looked for that clip for quite a while but couldn't find it :-) appreciate that post

*edit* I'm not sure if this was the pass mahomes fling'ed from laying out sideways or not but it might have been

Darrell Williams dropped that insane Lazer of a pass.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 10:16 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'm curious to see how this works out because Tyreek and Mahomes were generational talent when together so maybe I'm cynical and wanted them to stay together. However, I do think Miami didn't think this one through.

Time will tell.

Hard to know what they were thinking but normally you overpay for elite FAs. Hill was basically a FA that Miami had to trade for.

There is some logic to overpaying to help establish Tua and find out whether or not he can be good ASAP. If the teams are comparable....on paper, Miami with no income taxes in the state of Florida should be more attractive than the Bills, Patriots and Jets. Heck on paper, Dolphins should be the FA destination in the entire NFL given the low taxes, nice weather and the nightlife.

Aging skill position players may not choose Miami unless Tua establishes himself and Hill may be able to help Tua do that.

By most accounts Tua has some talent. He may not have strongest arm but it may be good enough. Probably durability is his biggest concern but if Hill helps spread the field, perhaps less big hits on Tua.

Without being in the room, tough to know what the Dolphins were thinking and where they actually had Hill ranked among all of the NFL receivers.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 10:24 PM 08-10-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
It could work out for the Fins there's no denying that. We will have to wait and see what happens.
Chief fans and management are thinking Super Bowl appearances/wins right now while Dolphins are just hoping to win a playoff game or two.

Given the Dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 2000 and have lost their last 4 playoff games rather decisively, a few wins with Hill would be considered a success.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:34 PM 08-11-2022
If teams are gonna give us favorable one-on-one matches against their best corner, I don’t see why teams don’t utilize their best receiver, and that’s where probably like me and the Chiefs fell apart right there. When I’m like, yo, I don’t mean to talk or be a diva in some situation but can I see the pill some time, please? Just give me the ball, please.”

Lmmfgdao. Gets funnier every single time I read it. Hill hasn't been played one on one since his 200+ first quarter at Tampa Bay.

Seriously. **** Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:50 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Chief fans and management are thinking Super Bowl appearances/wins right now while Dolphins are just hoping to win a playoff game or two.

Given the Dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 2000 and have lost their last 4 playoff games rather decisively, a few wins with Hill would be considered a success.
A few wins with Hill will be considered a success for maybe a season.

That's how a big FA or big trade usually starts out.

But if Miami can't do more than than compete for a one and done [can they even do that?] and/or if Hill can't stop running his mouth the narrative can change awfully quickly and/or he loses a step or spends any time injured or just doesn't have that spirit...
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:53 PM 08-11-2022
The KC Chiefs got picks, good ones, for a WR
It refuses to sink in in fear of folly
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:49 PM 08-11-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
A few wins with Hill will be considered a success for maybe a season.

That's how a big FA or big trade usually starts out.

But if Miami can't do more than than compete for a one and done [can they even do that?] and/or if Hill can't stop running his mouth the narrative can change awfully quickly and/or he loses a step or spends any time injured or just doesn't have that spirit...

The spirit??!!!!

DAMN YOU TO HELL HAGLUND!!! HOW MANY MORE LIVES??!!! HOW MANY MORE LIVES
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:28 PM 08-11-2022
unless the bucs tag brady this is tua's last season in miami

he is a fag in a dress anyway
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up