ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>The Terminal List
srvy 11:57 PM 07-04-2022
Is anyone else watching this on Prime? I binged this and a couple of days and thought it was damn good, but I'm a sucker for this type of movie. The acting was pretty good with Chris Pratt and Taylor Kitch produced by Anton Fuqua. It's predictable but holds your attention.

If this was posted I apologize I did a search and found nothing but could swear I read a post about it.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:02 PM 07-21-2022
Watched first 2 episodes so far - god damn this seems to crawl! Will finish it though. Will binge it so I can get back to The Umbrella Academy season 2
[Reply]
Bowser 06:16 PM 07-29-2022
Three episodes in on this. Who knew Pratt had the depth to pull off a damaged, haunted, scorned Seal Team Commander out for revenge?

Enjoying this quite a bit so far.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:38 PM 07-30-2022
Yep, worth the time. Better than I expected due to my expectations with Pratt’s ability and acting depth to pull off the role.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:06 PM 07-31-2022
Finished it yesterday morning. Very good and worth the watch - quite a different side of Chris Pratt for sure!
[Reply]
Bowser 05:31 PM 08-01-2022
Enjoyed it quite a bit. I was a little "meh" on the ending, but it didn't ruin the story for me.

Will definitely tune in if they do a second season.
[Reply]
Bump 01:15 AM 08-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Enjoyed it quite a bit. I was a little "meh" on the ending, but it didn't ruin the story for me.

Will definitely tune in if they do a second season.
ya that ending seemed like "let's just put a twist for the sake of having a twist"

didn't care for that particular part but really liked it overall.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:24 AM 08-08-2022
So both the wife and I loved it. Not sure why the ending is getting so much hate... I kept saying through the show that I felt Ben would be involved somehow. I just had that feeling and not sure why but I just felt someone close to him had to be involved and Ben was about the only option I could see being that.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:20 PM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
So both the wife and I loved it. Not sure why the ending is getting so much hate... I kept saying through the show that I felt Ben would be involved somehow. I just had that feeling and not sure why but I just felt someone close to him had to be involved and Ben was about the only option I could see being that.
About the fortieth time Ben called Reece "Brother", I started to wonder.....
[Reply]
chagrin 06:50 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
GET HIM!
:-)
[Reply]
chagrin 06:52 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Jesus Christ y'all! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 07:17 PM 02-05-2023
Second season on the way, along with a prequel story about Ben Edwards

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...el/ar-AA175dGy
[Reply]
srvy 09:25 PM 02-05-2023
Hope they find a way to keep Taylor Kitsch in this second season I really enjoyed his part but I understand if they don't.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up