ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 256
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:24 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Andrews is supposed to be back this week. Their O will be our biggest test yet, which means our O will probably have to play their best game of the season to win. Iím pumped!
The 3Peat is inevitable.

Mahomes is inevitable.

We need to get healthy and just do what we do...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:26 AM 01-22-2024
This isnít being said just bc we are playing them now - I told friends last week that Andrews coming back could do more harm than good.

Lamar has always forced the ball to him and it causes inefficiency. Him spreading the ball around since his injury has helped their team.
[Reply]
In58men 08:26 AM 01-22-2024
We definitely could use Willie Gay in this match up. Hopefully he didn’t hurt his neck more.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:27 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
We definitely could use Willie Gay in this match up. Hopefully he didnít hurt his neck more.
He tweeted last night that heíll be ready to play SundayÖFWIW
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:28 AM 01-22-2024
I think we are gonna have a hell of a time scoring points Sunday. Getting to 24 will be extremely tough.

But, I trust our defense to do way better than they did early last night. Spags has always done well against Lamar. I know it’s a different team, but it’s an eye test thing for me. Josh Allen played about as good as you could for the first three quarters and they ran the ball as good as you can. Are we gonna allow that again?

I see a 3-4 point differential and as for who wins, we’ll see. Mahomes and Andy will have us in it.
[Reply]
wachashi 08:29 AM 01-22-2024
Texans are not a blitzing team, but tested Lamar a few times with it...and he mostly failed.

Spags will be in his bag of pressure packages for this one, I think.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:30 AM 01-22-2024
We can beat them. We just slayed who everyone thought was the dragon. We can beat anyone when we catch the ball, don't turn it over and run the ball well.
[Reply]
RavensMania 08:30 AM 01-22-2024
Total respect here from a Ravens Fan. Good luck on Sunday and lets hope we can escape the game without any injuries.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:32 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
A couple Ravens fans signed up... hopefully they aren't buttfucking morons like the guy last week.

[Reply]
RavensMania 08:33 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Texans are not a blitzing team, but tested Lamar a few times with it...and he mostly failed.

Spags will be in his bag of pressure packages for this one, I think.
In the first half we weren't getting the ball out, mostly looking downfield. We adjusted in the second half to quicker throws and running more and thats when everything started to click.

Baltimore is a tough team to keep down and is a really deep team from top to bottom. Should be a good matchup all around.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:34 AM 01-22-2024
We didn't do a great job of bottling Allen up last night. Both Allen and Jackson, you keep them in the pocket and they won't beat you with their arm. Easier said than done though.

Things are set up for it to be the Ravens' year, they're loaded and the Chiefs are not as good as in years past, but we'll see what happens. Nothing would really surprise.
[Reply]
RavensMania 08:36 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This isnít being said just bc we are playing them now - I told friends last week that Andrews coming back could do more harm than good.

Lamar has always forced the ball to him and it causes inefficiency. Him spreading the ball around since his injury has helped their team.
That hasn't been the case this season as Zay Flowers had more targets than Andrews did when he went down. Did the offense open up more when Andrews went down. Yes, but it had to.

We tend to be conservative with players coming back from injury and typically they don't get on the field for a full workload. Plus with Andrews being a type 1 diabetic, its been incredible that he is back at practice in full at this point.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:38 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by RavensMania:
That hasn't been the case this season as Zay Flowers had more targets than Andrews did when he went down. Did the offense open up more when Andrews went down. Yes, but it had to.

We tend to be conservative with players coming back from injury and typically they don't get on the field for a full workload. Plus with Andrews being a type 1 diabetic, its been incredible that he is back at practice in full at this point.
Good info. I still would be sorta surprised if he played, or at least enough to notice him. Probably more of a Super Bowl outlook.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:40 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by RavensMania:
In the first half we weren't getting the ball out, mostly looking downfield. We adjusted in the second half to quicker throws and running more and thats when everything started to click.

Baltimore is a tough team to keep down and is a really deep team from top to bottom. Should be a good matchup all around.
I haven't watched them all year, except for the Texans shitting down their leg the other day.... the few games they have struggled on defense (seemingly, on just the scores), what was the struggle? Injuries, just one of those games, or anything in particular exploited?

I had no doubts last night would be a dog fight and expect another one this week.
[Reply]
RavensMania 08:44 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Really like Thuney as a player. What quarter did he get injured?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 256
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up