ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 256
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:39 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
While I partially agree, we’ve just played 2 extremely beat up defenses missing lots of key players. Won’t be the case Sunday.
We also played a team with a pretty good quarterback.

Won't be the case Sunday.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:42 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
I'm not saying the Chiefs are guaranteed to win, but the Ravens struggled in the first half against an above average Texans team. Were Ravens sleepwalking through the first two quarters and then they finally woke up? Maybe. Or maybe it was the Texans who who were just in over their heads.

I think our D can hang with the Ravens. Just worried about them running all over us with Lamar and Edwards. Obviously Harbaugh saw last night's game and will try and copy what Buffalo did.
Bolton and Andy were basically saying we were getting out shit pushed in due to poor technique. Too much wrestling and not separating, and too much hitting high instead of "killing the engine".

Let's hope that's all it is, because if we take the run out of the equation, Lamar has not shown that he's a guy to bring you back when everyone in the world knows it's a pass coming.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:42 AM 01-22-2024
What worries me more than the past 2 games is the Ravens have the players to run the defense that LV ran against us. And it was extremely frustrating for Patrick. Fins and Bills couldn’t run that because they were missing so many starters. But I fully expect their DC to look at that Faders game as the best way to contain our offense. It worked unbelievably well for the Fade. 5-2-4, spy Mahomes, double Kelce. The only saving grace is MVS looked competent last night. Raiders basically let him run free because they weren’t worried about him at all. But last night he made some incredibly tough catches. If we can get that MVS for the next 2 games, we should win another ring!
Nobody on Offense showed up ready to play in that Christmas game. Maybe they spent too much time partying with family instead of preparing for the game. The OL was bad, which trickled down to everything else. Andy’s playcalling was questionable too. He needs to stop the damn trick plays. Once again last night they had a serious mistake on a trick play. Thankfully Hardman’s lost fumble did not kill their chances of winning the game.
[Reply]
wachashi 07:43 AM 01-22-2024
It would be fantastic if we could recover a fumble. Our defense has been incredibly unlucky in the turnover department.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:45 AM 01-22-2024
What worries me more than the past 2 games is the Ravens have the players to run the defense that LV ran against us. And it was extremely frustrating for Patrick. Fins and Bills couldn’t run that because they were missing so many starters. But I fully expect their DC to look at that Faders game as the best way to contain our offense. It worked unbelievably well for the Fade. 5-2-4, spy Mahomes, double Kelce. The only saving grace is MVS looked competent last night. Raiders basically let him run free because they weren’t worried about him at all. But last night he made some incredibly tough catches. If we can get that MVS for the next 2 games, we should win another ring!
Donovan Smith is obviously a huge stud. Look how good the line looks when he plays
[Reply]
scho63 07:48 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
90pct sure they rotate the timing of the AFCCGs every season.

We were the late game last year, the early one the year prior, etc etc.
The fact it's being hosted in Baltimore and San Fran made it easy to chose which would be early and late games. EST vs PST
[Reply]
scho63 07:51 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by wachashi:
It would be fantastic if we could recover a fumble. Our defense has been incredibly unlucky in the turnover department.
Very true, but in fairness to our D, did you see how many missed INTs, missed fumbles and drops other teams had this weekend?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:07 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
The fact it's being hosted in Baltimore and San Fran made it easy to chose which would be early and late games. EST vs PST
It's all pre determined. Next year the AFCC will be the later game. Team locations do not matter. This was decided long ago.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:15 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Bolton and Andy were basically saying we were getting out shit pushed in due to poor technique. Too much wrestling and not separating, and too much hitting high instead of "killing the engine".

Let's hope that's all it is, because if we take the run out of the equation, Lamar has not shown that he's a guy to bring you back when everyone in the world knows it's a pass coming.
I was just saying this past week how it seemed like the Chiefs had gotten pretty good at containing the running QBs, but damn they struggled keeping Alllen in front of them for 3 quarters... they looked like the Texans being driven up field 10 yards and giving Allen a huge gaping hole in the middle of the field.

Figure out that shit and I don't care if the Ravens run for 150 yards... just don't give up huge chunks of scrambling yards on obvious passing downs to keep drives alive.
[Reply]
wachashi 08:16 AM 01-22-2024
Baltimore scoring last 5 games (not counting the game against Pitt in which they rested starters):

Rams: 37
@ Jaguars: 23
@ 49ers: 33
Dolphins: 56
Texans: 34
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 08:18 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Baltimore scoring last 5 games (not counting the game against Pitt in which they rested starters):

Rams: 37
@ Jaguars: 23
@ 49ers: 33
Dolphins: 56
Texans: 34
Spags has his work cut out for him, that's for sure. Funny thing is they have no one in their receiving corps that absolutely scares you. Miami had Hill and Waddle and Buffalo had Diggs. Baltimore has Flowers and Likely, who are good but not great weapons. If Andrews comes back that could be a huge problem.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:20 AM 01-22-2024
I’ll get more into it as the week goes on, but early gut feel is this one is lower scoring than last night. More like 20-17.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:21 AM 01-22-2024
A couple Ravens fans signed up... hopefully they aren't buttfucking morons like the guy last week.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:22 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Spags has his work cut out for him, that's for sure. Funny thing is they have no one in their receiving corps that absolutely scares you. Miami had Hill and Waddle and Buffalo had Diggs. Baltimore has Flowers and Likely, who are good but not great weapons. If Andrews comes back that could be a huge problem.
Andrews is supposed to be back this week. Their O will be our biggest test yet, which means our O will probably have to play their best game of the season to win. I’m pumped!
[Reply]
wachashi 08:24 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’ll get more into it as the week goes on, but early gut feel is this one is lower scoring than last night. More like 20-17.
O/U is at 44.5

Implied score of 24-21 Ravens.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 256
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up