ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 56
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:14 AM 05-19-2023
star wars has been salvaged
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:30 AM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
There's going to be another Rey Trilogy and it's rumored it'll be about her teaching her children named Luke and Leia. The movie concept was introduced by Kennedy herself at "The Star Wars Celebration" with Daisy Ridley by Kathleen's side.

Luke being a darkside user and Leia being a Lightside user
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:13 AM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
There's going to be another Rey Trilogy and it's rumored it'll be about her teaching her children named Luke and Leia. The movie concept was introduced by Kennedy herself at "The Star Wars Celebration" with Daisy Ridley by Kathleen's side.

They should flip those and have the daughter be the dark side user. Too many angsty angry boys in this franchise, need to flip the script imo.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:14 AM 05-19-2023
:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:18 AM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
They should flip those and have the daughter be the dark side user. Too many angsty angry boys in this franchise, need to flip the script imo.
It's Kathleen Kennedy, of course the guy is the evil villain and the girl is the good heroine because of THE MESSAGE!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 AM 05-19-2023

Barbra Streisand: "This is for Guns of Navarone!"
Barbra Streisand: "Guns of Navarone? No..."
Harrison Ford: "For Force Ten..."
Barbra Streisand: "For Force Ten!" (Ed. note: She mean FORCE 10 FROM NAVARONE not GUNS OF THE NAVARONE.)
Barbra Streisand: "This is for Hanover Street!"
Barbra Streisand: "This is for all the money you’re going to make on Return of the Jedi!"
Harrison Ford: "Who's that?"
Carrie Fisher: "Someone who needs you!"
Irvin Kershner: "What the hell is the matter with you? Steve! Come on! I don't believe one word you're saying. Now come on, do it again."
Barbra Streisand: "Give me a reason!"
Harrison Ford: "It's the dialogue!"
Carrie Fisher: "Can I change lines?"
Irvin Kershner: "Listen."
Carrie Fisher: "Yeah?"
Irvin Kershner: "I want you to believe what you are doing!"
Carrie Fisher: "Okay."
Irvin Kershner: "You call that shouting? You call that pain?"
Harrison Ford: "Steven…"
Irvin Kershner: "Steve, how can you let him do this? Come on!"
Harrison Ford: "Okay ready... ready."
Carrie Fisher: "I'll be good, I promise."
Irvin Kershner: "Do it again!"
Harrison Ford: "Really hit me! Really hit me this time!"
Barbra Streisand: "Okay."
Harrison Ford: "Don't do it with such... really hit me!"
Barbra Streisand: "I feel like a faggot..."
holy shit
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:57 PM 05-19-2023
50% on 26 reviews so far.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:02 PM 05-19-2023

I have absolutely nothing against Daisy Ridley and think she did relatively well with the absolute shit show JJ and Kennedy foisted on her, but that character needs to be abandoned. Literally retconned her background twice so she effectively has 3 different backstories depending on what movie you're watching at the time.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:11 PM 05-19-2023

If true, they'll basically just be ripping off the Jaina and Jacen Solo storyline and making it a thousand times less bearable with Kennedy's harpy feminist influence. Wonderful.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:17 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If true, they'll basically just be ripping off the Jaina and Jacen Solo storyline and making it a thousand times less bearable with Kennedy's harpy feminist influence. Wonderful.
Oh God. It legit is just them ripping off EU storylines now, isn't it?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:22 PM 05-19-2023
no fucking way the rey shit becomes a trilogy

they're going to find out fast when the rey movie tanks she can't carry a movie by herself

she's honestly a completely mediocre actor

if they wanted to get people in the theater, turn her evil....i'd watch the FUCK out of that
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:42 PM 05-19-2023
Spielberg loved it.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:46 PM 05-19-2023
John Nugent of Empire gave it the exact same score he gave The Batman (4/5 stars).
The Batman was trash.

Not a good sign.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:47 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
The Batman was trash.

Not a good sign.
The Batman was a very well made film.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:49 PM 05-19-2023
The Batman was a very well made film.