ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 257 of 277
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258259260261267 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:25 PM 01-25-2022
If the NFL had college OT rules.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:28 PM 01-25-2022
uhhhh....

You guys that are saying Allen is Lamar with more arm talent...

Uhhh...

I don't even. Yeah. No.

You are total and complete buffoons and any opinion you have about football is hereby null and void.

I had criticisms of Allen regarding his tendency to fold in the play-offs; but he's a lot more than just an arm. And he's not going to fold in the play-offs from here out, doesn't look like.

I agree, they need to take the designed runs out of the gameplan for his and their long-term health.

did you notice their #3 receiver had 4 TD's? Why do you suppose that might be? Think maybe Allen has progressed to where he's seeing the field and going through his reads?

That might have been true in his first year, maybe even his second. But Allen is a different animal at this point.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:29 PM 01-25-2022
At the very least they need to teach him to not so blatantly seek out contact.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:29 PM 01-25-2022
Q
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:39 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Anyone remember the 2014 Chiefs at Cardinals game? Chiefs were down 3 with 1:09 left in the game at their 24 yard line. No timeouts so it seemed grim, but not unreasonable, to get into field goal range. Instead, they fiddle-farted around, making a whopping 7 yards before turning it over on downs.

I remember thinking at the time that that drive represented my fanhood to a "T" - just hoping that this time they'll be just good enough to make something happen and then to just fail.

Man, it is just so good to be a Chiefs fan now.

Yes. Nightmare.

I think that’s the game where Travis jerked off to the ref.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:03 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
uhhhh....

Uhhh...

I don't even. Yeah. No.

You are total and complete buffoons and any opinion you have about football is hereby null and void.

I had criticisms of Allen regarding his tendency to fold in the play-offs; but he's a lot more than just an arm. And he's not going to fold in the play-offs from here out, doesn't look like.

I agree, they need to take the designed runs out of the gameplan for his and their long-term health.

did you notice their #3 receiver had 4 TD's? Why do you suppose that might be? Think maybe Allen has progressed to where he's seeing the field and going through his reads?

That might have been true in his first year, maybe even his second. But Allen is a different animal at this point.
Any decent NFL QB could have hit those wide-open plays. It was not some incredibly honed skill to see Mike Hughes fall down like an idiot.

Oh...and fuck the Bills! Their fan's calls to radio shows were priceless!
[Reply]
Munson 07:12 PM 01-25-2022

[Reply]
Molitoth 07:31 PM 01-25-2022
Why is Baker not excited like EVERYONE ELSE??? WTF

[Reply]
staylor26 07:40 PM 01-25-2022
Looks happy here:

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:45 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
uhhhh....

Uhhh...

I don't even. Yeah. No.

I'd characterize him as Lamar's legs and Carr's arm [FTR, that's a nudge above Lamar with BETTER arm]. He's great at passing when he sees his chance, but he still has that turtling impulse when coverage is tight and pass rush is ferocious. His arm looked all world this weekend because our secondary was in disarray and reeling. Carr can do that too, but you have to ID and key the weakness. You have to funnel him into that impulse, or he'll kill you.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:49 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'd characterize him as Lamar's legs and Carr's arm [FTR, that's a nudge above Lamar with BETTER arm]. He's great at passing when he sees his chance, but he still has that turtling impulse when coverage is tight and pass rush is ferocious. His arm looked all world this weekend because our secondary was in disarray and reeling. Carr can do that too, but you have to ID and key the weakness. You have to funnel him into that impulse, or he'll kill you.

Carr? Derek Carr!?!

No fucking way.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:50 PM 01-25-2022
When this thread plays its course it belongs in CP HOF just for being the most epic game ever
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:51 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Carr? Derek Carr!?!

No fucking way.
Carr has a great arm SO LONG AS HIS JERSEY IS CLEAN, as well as his pocket. That's an important distinction to identify and gameplan.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:54 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Go get 7 so I can hear people complain about Allen not getting the ball in OT.
You got your wish!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:56 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Carr has a great arm SO LONG AS HIS JERSEY IS CLEAN, as well as his pocket. That's an important distinction to identify and gameplan.

Josh Allen’s arm shits on Carr’s
[Reply]
Page 257 of 277
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258259260261267 > Last »
Up