ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 237 of 361
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287337 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:02 PM 11-21-2017
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I've already got a claim on with modot.

I deal with insurance companies every day, i know the deal.

Im not wanting to turn it into my insurance because they label that a collision...
Can you prove the hole had been reported? Time frame to when you hit it? My friend sued and was required to show it was reported, time had passes to allow for safeguarding or temp. repair and that it was unavoidable. Otherwise had to establish neglect and attempted avoidance

Where on 71?

Mine did't do that. The terms of the settlement was the same as a collision but was marked as a not at fault. Just like a hit and run.

Have the rules changed? Don't tell me Farmers Ins.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:03 PM 11-21-2017
AND we spent MONTHS trying to find something we loved the look of. I haven't found them this time yet...
Pictures?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:36 PM 11-21-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Insurance will buy 4 new ones. What did you hit? A pot hole? If they were notified of the pothole they will or can be forced to pay for new ones.

Where on 71?
Good luck with that. Almost no municipal entity will pay for your shit if you hit a pothole unless you can find other people you know that hit same said pothole, notified the city, and even then, you have to prove the city didn't fix it in a "reasonable" amount of time. Reasonable could even be construed as weeks or months.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:09 PM 11-21-2017
No Shit?

I qualified the answer...

Can you prove the hole had been reported? Time frame to when you hit it? My friend sued and was required to show it was reported, time had passes to allow for safeguarding or temp. repair and that it was unavoidable. Otherwise had to establish neglect and attempted avoidance

Where on 71?

Mine did't do that. The terms of the settlement was the same as a collision but was marked as a not at fault. Just like a hit and run.

Have the rules changed? Don't tell me Farmers Ins.
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Good luck with that. Almost no municipal entity will pay for your shit if you hit a pothole unless you can find other people you know that hit same said pothole, notified the city, and even then, you have to prove the city didn't fix it in a "reasonable" amount of time. Reasonable could even be construed as weeks or months.

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:28 PM 11-21-2017
Pictures?
They are here
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:13 PM 11-21-2017
They are here
Found them. Good looking wheels.

I guess it's been awhile since I have been south of Harrisonville. I used to drive it all the time going down to Bronaugh. How is the smokehouse?
[Reply]
Dayze 09:36 PM 11-21-2017
Not sure if I should post in here, or in the movie thread but...

I watched a cool documentary call Hitting The Apex made in 2015 about Moro GP racing, narrated by Brad Pitt.

It was really well done, IMO. Granted I’m a bike guy and have followed Moto GP, AMA SB, WSB, Etc , Isle of Man TT on and off for a good 25 years, but I think even someone with a casual, interest in motor sports would appreciate it.

Those riders have some serious ****ing balls man, I mean I always new they were badasses, but this just solidified it.

Hers the trailer. A little hard to find the movie online on like a you tube type platform, but it’s out there. Mods feel free to move this if it’s not inline with the thread etc

[Reply]
SAUTO 04:59 PM 11-22-2017
Found them. Good looking wheels.

I guess it's been awhile since I have been south of Harrisonville. I used to drive it all the time going down to Bronaugh. How is the smokehouse?
kerzweils?

Burnt down. Reopened on another location
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:42 PM 11-22-2017
kerzweils?

Burnt down. Reopened on another location
Been there but did not know about fire.. pic.

I was thinking Harold's last time I was there it was a beer bar... been too long..

I haven't been to Frog Pond since Tim and Vicky sold out. I miss knocking down a few Irish Whisky's with Tim on St. Pats. The only time he ever had better than Jameson's I introduced him to Still Pot's, took him a bit to get to like. My lab, when younger, did "cat" patrols and enjoyed a beer bowls at the bar on Sundays.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:48 AM 12-01-2017
Mecum Auto Auction (KC 2017 Live Stream)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pMrpv6xtj4
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:11 PM 12-01-2017
Twin turbo car sitting on the dyno getting tuned as I write this. Should be doing full pulls by the end of the day.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:22 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Twin turbo car sitting on the dyno getting tuned as I write this. Should be doing full pulls by the end of the day.
Post some video.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:25 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Post some video.
I will. I have the GoPro all charged up as well as a mic. But is there a free video posting site other than YouTube?

I don't want to use our company's YouTube page here. Preferably one that doesn't require you to sign up.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 01:35 PM 12-01-2017
The block was specially built by Ford Racing, so we were told. According to our customer, they built it to handle 750HP on pump, 1K on E85.

What's in it? No idea tbh. Customer had it built before we came on board with the project.

How much boost will we run? Don't know yet. Whatever's required to get the figures the customer is seeking.
lol ford racing won't custom build shit unless your last name is Shelby or Roush
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:36 PM 12-01-2017
I will. I have the GoPro all charged up as well as a mic. But is there a free video posting site other than YouTube?

I don't want to use our company's YouTube page here. Preferably one that doesn't require you to sign up.
Good question, not sure about one that you dont have to register on.

I've replaced my Photobucket account with imgur and it was painless.
[Reply]
Page 237 of 361
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287337 > Last »
Up