ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 180 of 256
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:24 AM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Gotta agree with htismaqe. Origins was definitely the absolute peak best AC game. Odyssey was almost equally amazing. But it copied a bit too much of Origins, and I didn't think the time frame was quite as intriguing for me. I liked the ship based stuff in Odyssey better, that's about it. That said, I still played it through twice with a shit eating grin on my face...
They could have done a lot more with the golden age setting but instead it was kind of like a meet and greet of famous (and sometimes mythical) people. I don't know, it just seemed a little bland compared to Origins.
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:00 PM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
You sound like a Roguelike kind of guy then.

Look into the following:

Hades
Enter the Gungeon
FTL
Spelunky 2
Nuclear Throne
Excellent list. I'd add Risk of Rain 2 to it, though it's better with friends.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:18 PM 11-03-2022
Seen a ton of hype for God of War Ragnarok now that we're really close to release. So excited for it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:45 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Please offer your take on it. I started it, but couldn’t get into it. I might try again though.
So far I'm having a lot of fun. They really went all out with the difficulty settings this time, you can literally tweak everything. I've turned damage up so that combat is punishing but kept my damage the same so that mobs don't turn into damage sponges. It makes for a pretty intense experience.

That being said, I just started the actual game. I spent about 12 hours in the first area just exploring and fighting.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:31 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So far I'm having a lot of fun. They really went all out with the difficulty settings this time, you can literally tweak everything. I've turned damage up so that combat is punishing but kept my damage the same so that mobs don't turn into damage sponges. It makes for a pretty intense experience.

That being said, I just started the actual game. I spent about 12 hours in the first area just exploring and fighting.
Looks like I should give it another try. Thanks for that review.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:35 PM 11-05-2022
anyone play deep rock galactic I am about 10 hours in and it seems repeditive also I suck
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:38 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
anyone play deep rock galactic I am about 10 hours in and it seems repeditive also I suck
Game is amazing. Might be my favorite coop of all time. I would be down to play with planeteers. Play on Steam.

Steam name: Bigbeauford

[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:11 PM 11-05-2022
Steam is doing a Vermintide II giveaway. its the same game set in a earlier time.

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:

[Reply]
SupDock 07:44 PM 11-05-2022
Anyone watching the league of legends world championship? Or I am the biggest nerd on the planet?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:50 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Game is amazing. Might be my favorite coop of all time. I would be down to play with planeteers. Play on Steam.

Steam name: Bigbeauford

ROCK AND STONE!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:02 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I got back into it with Season 15 after basically not playing since vanilla D2.

Rework of Void and weapon crafting should be fun.

same

void / solar titan main

i suck but im trying to learn with limited time for fun and video games

if you feel like doing some harder stuff, let me know.. maybe i can be up to speed soonish??

anyways if you end up playing next year , let me know.. hopefully i will be geared up by then! lol
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:04 PM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Also is the price really around $100 for a dlc?

its a hundred for the expansions and a whole year.

I know this is an old post but theres a new year coming up and its about the same cost.

also , if you look around you can get the entire year for less .. like 75$

but you dont NEED the entire year packages, its just better to buy a whole year than a season at a time, i think
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:49 AM 11-08-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Looks like I should give it another try. Thanks for that review.
I'm totally addicted at this point. It just seems to fit together so well. And the abundance of side quests is refreshing because they're not just regular fetch quests.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:51 AM 11-08-2022
I'm still playing the fuck out of Hell Let loose... best WWII game I've played in years.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:54 AM 11-08-2022
Is MW2 worth the buy? Reviews are mixed it seems.

Gonna get the new GOW tomorrow too. Pretty excited for it. I still need to beat the new Horizon. It's starting to get cold out so I'll want to stay indoors more and play.
[Reply]
Page 180 of 256
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230 > Last »
Up