ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Hall of Classics>What would you do if your neighbor....
Sully 02:34 PM 01-11-2009
I agree with Pete, here. As a matter of fact, I've got a lawsuit pending against God himself for putting that damn sun up... Screwing up my deck time. The selfish prick even made it so that it reflects off the moon at night, meaning I can rarely get away from it!
[Reply]
wutamess 09:23 PM 01-11-2009
Why do I have this image:

Petegz28:

against...

Big black neighbor:

[Reply]
petegz28 07:51 PM 02-13-2009
Ok, so after talking with the guy the light was shut off. Until tonight....now it is back on in all its brightness. So, now that I have tried the friendly neighbor request route....what would you do? Go back over? Call the city? Ignore and deal? Personally knowing that it has to involve the Police I am reluctant to do anything. But nonetheless I am curious to hear what others think?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:01 PM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Ok, so after talking with the guy the light was shut off. Until tonight....now it is back on in all its brightness. So, now that I have tried the friendly neighbor request route....what would you do? Go back over? Call the city? Ignore and deal? Personally knowing that it has to involve the Police I am reluctant to do anything. But nonetheless I am curious to hear what others think?
Chill out and see what he does tomorrow.
[Reply]
Portlantis 12:42 PM 02-14-2009
See what he does tonight. There's a good chance he just forgot to shut it off. I doubt there was any sort of malicious intent.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:57 PM 02-13-2009
Turning the light back on is his sexual Bat-light.

Does anyone in your house smell like your neighbor?

The police will tell you you're being a dbag.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:06 PM 02-13-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Turning the light back on is his sexual Bat-light.

Does anyone in your house smell like your neighbor?

The police will tell you you're being a dbag.
Probably. Of course they don't have to live with it. It's just fucking irritating as all hell.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:09 PM 02-13-2009
Don't look over there? Pull the curtain/shades down?

You're lucky you don't have a neighbor with legitimate reasons to be pissed about.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:12 PM 02-13-2009
Don't look over there? Pull the curtain/shades down?

You're lucky you don't have a neighbor with legitimate reasons to be pissed about.

Probably. Just pisses me off I have to pull the shades to enjoy a meal at my dining room table.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:22 PM 02-13-2009
Sit in a chair facing away from the window....
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:28 PM 02-13-2009
Really? You are civilwanian.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:54 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Domesti-cated-wanian...
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:50 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:

More like "knowwhentopickyourfightowanian"

Then again, when I have a problem with someone, I walk over and talk to them.

I've got a neighbor who is a true cocksucker in every sense of the word that I'd trade for a light bulb problem in a second.

When its time for jihad....I'm about a step under Bwana under people you don't want to have pissed off.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:32 PM 02-13-2009
Why? Then all I get to do is see it lighting up my front door.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:52 AM 02-14-2009
Why? Then all I get to do is see it lighting up my front door.
Teenagers are such angry vandals.

They take their BB guns and shoot out car windows, street lights, and bay windows.

They do around here anyway...:-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up