ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 247
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195245 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:06 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Well he did have four TDs against KC in the playoffs last year. Are you saying that was a fluke and that Buffalo got lucky he didn’t drop those? If so it looks like KC dominated Buffalo and the Bills got lucky they were 13 seconds from moving on.
Honestly, yeah it was a fluke Davis didn’t drop those. He blows.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:08 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Knowledgeable fans know that the official drop stats are garbage.
:-)

...this guy....hahaha
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:09 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Burrow is #2.
We can agree to disagree on that. But it’s never really mattered to me where exactly a QB is in the echelon, as long as you have a top 5 guy.

The best QB in the NFL in any given year rarely wins the Super Bowl. For example, Mahomes has dominated the NFL and been the best QB for 4 years now. He has 1 ring. And was Stafford the best last year? Not even close. Was Nick Foles?

As long as you have a top 5 … maybe even top 10… QB. You have a chance.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:12 PM 12-02-2022

FFS.

There's more good defensive BPU's and Bad throws from Allen in there than there are actual drops.

Now i'm just irritated. I think i've hit my quota on retarded fucking disingenous posts this week. Thank god it's friday. Not sure i can handle any more bullshit this week.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:13 PM 12-02-2022
The best QB in the NFL in any given year rarely wins the Super Bowl. For example, Mahomes has dominated the NFL and been the best QB for 4 years now. He has 1 ring.
And he's been to 2 SB's and 4 Arrowhead Invitationals.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:20 PM 12-02-2022
We can agree to disagree on that. But it’s never really mattered to me where exactly a QB is in the echelon, as long as you have a top 5 guy.

The best QB in the NFL in any given year rarely wins the Super Bowl. For example, Mahomes has dominated the NFL and been the best QB for 4 years now. He has 1 ring. And was Stafford the best last year? Not even close. Was Nick Foles?

As long as you have a top 5 … maybe even top 10… QB. You have a chance.
Dick lix going to talk about QBs even though he is absolutely clueless.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:06 PM 12-02-2022
Honestly, yeah it was a fluke Davis didn’t drop those. He blows.
Awesome. I guess we can put to rest any argument that Buffalo was the more dominant team in that game. As per you those catches were flukes and it was Buffalo who was lucky the game was even close in score. No more KC was lucky because of 13 seconds and stuff.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:10 PM 12-02-2022
I’ve always said Mahomes is better.

Josh is #2. Mahomes is better.

But as to your question of talent around the players, i’d trade Bills skill players for KC’s in an instant.

Coming into the year, virtually every "expert" ranked the Bills' receiving corps in the top 5, with KC being fringe top 20.

Allen also has a better LT and a quality RB.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:11 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Awesome. I guess we can put to rest any argument that Buffalo was the more dominant team in that game. As per you those catches were flukes and it was Buffalo who was lucky the game was even close in score. No more KC was lucky because of 13 seconds and stuff.
That’s not how it works.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:12 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Coming into the year, virtually every "expert" ranked the Bills' receiving corps in the top 5, with KC being fringe top 20.

Bills fans would mostly unanimously laugh at “quality RB”. We even drafted his replacement.

I think the WR stuff was overreaction to trading Hill - which I think was a really bad move on KC’s part.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:15 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
FFS.

There's more good defensive BPU's and Bad throws from Allen in there than there are actual drops.

Now i'm just irritated. I think i've hit my quota on reeruned ****ing disingenous posts this week. Thank god it's friday. Not sure i can handle any more bullshit this week.
Where i’m from (the South), if the ball hits your hands, you better catch it. No one wants to hear about how the defender hit the ball after it was in your grasp.

Defenders are going to try to PBU. It’s the receivers job to not drop it when they swat at it.

Kinda what they’re paid millions of dollars to do.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:16 PM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Including most of us.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:16 PM 12-02-2022
I mean, if what these revisionists say is even close to true, why were we hearing all offseason about the "best and most complete roster in the NFL?" Please explain. Many expected the Bills to steamroll the NFL. Were Vegas and all the experts not privy to what Bills fans know? And why did Bills fans only start spewing this line a few weeks ago?
[Reply]
tredadda 06:17 PM 12-02-2022
That’s not how it works.
That’s exactly how it works. That’s your second time not grasping this. If Davis has the drop rate you gave him then it’s safe to say that even one of his four TDs is dropped and taking seven points off the board. Do that and there is no 13 seconds, no OT, and KC cruises to an easy win while Buffalo goes home earlier than the year prior and wait to get crowned the preseason SB champs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:17 PM 12-02-2022
Bills fans would mostly unanimously laugh at “quality RB”. We even drafted his replacement.
the running backs were a key part of your victory over KC

did the chiefs RBs even have 50 yards that day? :-) NO

josh plays on a stacked fucking team, where you can lose your best pass rusher and still only give up 10 points

chiefs lose jones they get TORCHED most Sundays

josh plays on a stacked team where his dumbass fans COMPLAIN about the #2 WR being on pace for 1,000 yards and 8 TD

Mahomes has NEVER FUCKING HAD THAT HIS ENTIRE CAREER
[Reply]
Page 145 of 247
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195245 > Last »
Up