ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 247
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
penguinz 02:39 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
We have been over this. You way overestimate an average Miami team.

Buffalo will show you who Miami really is in a few weeks.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:43 PM 12-01-2022
It’s not a major injury like an ACL or anything like that.

He strained a complimentary ligament. He’s going to be fine. He probably could have played next week but the Bills are playing it safe and resting him for the playoffs.

He’s going to miss the Dolphins & Bengals game’s.

That could make the difference in having 3 road playoff games.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:46 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Not sure about the Bengals game. I assume the IR designation includes today's game against Patriots. Then it's Jets, Dolphins, Bears. Would think he might be available for the Cincy game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 12-01-2022
dicklicks is going through the 7 stages of grief

Originally Posted by :
Shock - Bills lose to Jets

Denial - Bills lose to Vikings

Anger - Bills barely beat Browns and Lions and lose Von
Originally Posted by :
Bargaining - Von to IR but will be back for the postseason, Bills can still win the AFC East no problem YOU ARE HERE
Originally Posted by :
Depression - TBA

Acceptance and hope - TBA

Processing grief - TBA

[Reply]
Buehler445 02:49 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wow. I guess they’re hoping he’s OK for the playoffs?

I commented somewhere on here when they signed him (or when he shredded us I can’t remember) well see how he looks in January. But I didn’t think it would be this bad. And I really thought they were onto something with the limited snaps. I thought they were going to get it done.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:05 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

I personally don’t think Von would be difference in beating the Dolphins or Bengals. I don’t think either team is as good as Buffalo.

In my opinion the Bills are the best team in the NFL with Von. They’re tied for the best team in the NFL without him. Coaching holds them back a lot though.

As long as King Allen is on that field.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:08 PM 12-01-2022
IS THIS YOUR KING

[Reply]
Buehler445 03:10 PM 12-01-2022
I personally don’t think Von would be difference in beating the Dolphins or Bengals.

I don’t think either team is as good as Buffalo - The Bills are the best team in the NFL with Von.

They’re tied for the best team in the NFL without him.

I agree. But the thing is with both those teams their passing game can get you. I don’t think I have to tell you how dangerous Hill is. And fucking Chase, if they’re hitting on the fuck it chuck it balls to Chase it makes for a fucking long day.

We got you guys with Hill while you guys were arguably the better team taken wise (especially with Hughes and Baker on the field) and the Bengals got us with Chase while we were the better team talent wise.

I agree you should win, but you definitely have to watch your 6 with those guys.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:13 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I agree. But the thing is with both those teams their passing game can get you. I don’t think I have to tell you how dangerous Hill is. And fucking Chase, if they’re hitting on the fuck it chuck it balls to Chase it makes for a fucking long day.

We got you guys with Hill while you guys were arguably the better team taken wise (especially with Hughes and Baker on the field) and the Bengals got us with Chase while we were the better team talent wise.

I agree you should win, but you definitely have to watch your 6 with those guys.
It ain't just Chase with the Bengals. They have a lot of very good weapons for Burrow. Goes without saying a healthy Von Miller to put a strong pass rush on Burrow would be pretty helpful for Buffalo. I am curious to see how it goes with Miller the rest of the season.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:14 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I agree. But the thing is with both those teams their passing game can get you. I don’t think I have to tell you how dangerous Hill is. And ****ing Chase, if they’re hitting on the **** it chuck it balls to Chase it makes for a ****ing long day.

Oh I agree that they can be dangerous and that they have playmakers.

But those teams don’t have one key component - Mahomes.

Tyreek Hill had 2 receptions for 33 yards when we played Miami. We shut him down. Miami and Hill have been lighting up the dregs of the NFL and teams with massive injuries at starting positions.

Without Mahomes, Hill can be stopped. With Mahomes, Hill is practically unstoppable.

I also think Burrow is overrated. Good QB… but overrated.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:16 PM 12-01-2022
Miami and Hill have been lighting up the dregs of the NFL and teams with massive injuries at starting positions.
What do you think your team has been doing the last two weeks? :-)

Originally Posted by :
I also think Burrow is overrated. Good QB… but overrated.
And Josh isn't? :-):-):-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:18 PM 12-01-2022
And they may be getting the band back together!

Getting the entire band back together?#BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/dmUxfUmZr7

— Built in Buffalo (@BuiltInBuffalo_) November 30, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:20 PM 12-01-2022
brokedick szn! :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 03:25 PM 12-01-2022
I personally don’t think Von would be difference in beating the Dolphins or Bengals. I don’t think either team is as good as Buffalo.

In my opinion the Bills are the best team in the NFL with Von. They’re tied for the best team in the NFL without him. Coaching holds them back a lot though.

Looks like we are about to find out. How you don’t think having a first ballot HOF DE against a pass happy Bengals team with a porous line baffles me. He would absolutely be a difference maker. I am no Von fan, but I do respect his game as does Buffalo based off what they signed him to.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:26 PM 12-01-2022
And they may be getting the band back together!

If you are gonna troll with stupid tweets at least have a :-) to go with it.
[Reply]
Page 138 of 247
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 > Last »
Up