ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 247
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181231 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:06 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
As much as I assume Just:13 is yet another diqlix mult, I really wouldn't be surprised if he was your mult, for as much as you've white knighted him... just sayin'.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345360

Bearcat, that would be one hell of a long game . I don’t do mults. I’m bad enough as a singular poster.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:20 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Lmao. Dude lives close to me. He’s much less obnoxious than Diqlix. I mean aren’t you a mod? Wouldn’t you be able to tell??:-)
We've been over this.

Most likely diqlix, because yeah, same super passive aggressive style and has recently ramped up to like 50 posts/day just like before.
Seems like someone here could verify if this is true?? :-)
He learned how to use VPNs.
If only Crave was so smart!!

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:35 PM 11-27-2022
We've been over this.
I understand where you’re coming from. But that ain’t me! He seems like an alright guy. Before I found this site I was on some other BB. Can’t remember the name, but it was obviously a very moderated site. When I first started here I was shocked by the way everything was so wide open. I was called a mult for the first 6 months here when I absolutely wasn’t.

Idk, I guess us living in close proximity, and the fact that he seems to be a good guy has me sticking up for him a bit. I can literally show you where we've had messaging convos on here. I’m not a schizophrenic I promise.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:55 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Yeah they’re not unbeatable or anything. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they missed the playoffs. I was just saying they’ve playing good football over the last 5 weeks.

I have next to zero doubt that the Chiefs will be in the AFCCG.

These mid season games really don’t mean a whole lot, and this year it’s harder than ever to find a dominant team.

The Bills have so many injuries I can honestly imagine playing without any player. The team is a walking infirmary.

Our QB is injured, DE1 is injured, DE2 is injured, DE3 is injured, entire secondary is injured, MLB is injured, Center is injured, LT is injured, RT is injured, WR3 and WR4 are on IR (we just signed dusty old John Brown).
That explains the fumble in the end zone by Allen against Minnesota. Had those guys been there Allen would definitely not fumbled it. Also the game ending INT would not have happened had your DE2 and DE3 not been injured. It’s unfortunate how only Buffalo is dealing with injuries. I can’t even fathom how KC would play without Hardman, Toney, JJSS etc….
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:03 PM 11-27-2022
I understand where you’re coming from. But that ain’t me! He seems like an alright guy. Before I found this site I was on some other BB. Can’t remember the name, but it was obviously a very moderated site. When I first started here I was shocked by the way everything was so wide open. I was called a mult for the first 6 months here when I absolutely wasn’t.

Idk, I guess us living in close proximity, and the fact that he seems to be a good guy has me sticking up for him a bit. I can literally show you where we've had messaging convos on here. I’m not a schizophrenic I promise.
Maybe just tell your buddy next door to stop using a VPN so that you don't get mixed up in this.

I'd hate for anything to happen...

[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:18 PM 11-27-2022
Not sure why he thinks I use a VPN.

And it keeps getting worse for the Bills.

Nearly a dozen players will not practice today as ANOTHER illness has run through the Bills locker room again.

— Dan Fetes (@danfetes) November 27, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:21 PM 11-27-2022
And it keeps getting worse for the Bills.

thanks for the update

[Reply]
JohnnyV13 11-27-2022, 11:28 PM
This message has been deleted by JohnnyV13.
htismaqe 08:27 AM 11-28-2022
Not sure why he thinks I use a VPN.
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:04 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)
Never go full diqlix.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:20 AM 11-28-2022
Truly miraculous stuff. Mahomes wishes he was capable of such superhuman feats.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:26 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
So.
Does the rest of the NFL know they can use BOTH hands?!?! They do now! Allen is revolutionizing the game!
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:26 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It’s wild how often people on this forum feel the need to compare everything to the Chiefs or a Chiefs player.

I get your Chiefs fans but another team or player can have a little kudos without needing to compare it to something else.

Rampant whataboutism.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:29 AM 11-28-2022
It’s wild how often people on this forum feel the need to compare everything to the Chiefs or a Chiefs player.
Maybe because it's a...wait for it...Chiefs forum.

I get your Chiefs fans but another team or player can have a little kudos without needing to compare it to something else.

Rampant whataboutism.
The tweet was stupid. Kids in grade school can change hands with the football exactly like that. No exaggeration.

I get you're a Bills fan, but fawning over him for doing something I could do drunk at 3:00 am is reaching, to say the least.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:30 AM 11-28-2022
We’re absolutely not blessed enough.

Maybe one day…
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:32 AM 11-28-2022
Maybe because it's a...wait for it...Chiefs forum.

The tweet was stupid. Kids in grade school can change hands with the football exactly like that. No exaggeration.

I get you're a Bills fan, but fawning over him for doing something I could do drunk at 3:00 am is reaching, to say the least.
I’m not sure you can do that drunk at 3 am. Although maybe you HAVE switched some balls in your hands drunk at 3 am….. NTTAWWT
[Reply]
Page 131 of 247
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181231 > Last »
Up