Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 07-20-2022
OH YEAH!

All the dragons roar as one.
The #HOTD trailer has arrived. pic.twitter.com/ug7ESvpg8U

— House of the Dragon (@HouseofDragon) July 20, 2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 09:52 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yeah, I got that much. That was pretty on-the-nose.

I just couldn’t remember the exact particulars of what Rhaenyra had said to him when they were in his chambers early in the episode.
Rhaenyra asked Viserys if he really believed Aegon's prophecy, A Song of Ice and Fire.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:28 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Viserys looked more like a white walker than a living man.
Poor bastard
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:44 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Poor bastard
You don't have to pity him anymore. He's dead.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:58 PM 10-16-2022
Really enjoyed the episode tonight.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:14 PM 10-16-2022
We now know that Larys Strong is Rex Ryan lol
[Reply]
Kman34 09:17 PM 10-16-2022
Had your Dragon cocked and ready... WTF??
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:46 AM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Had your Dragon cocked and ready... WTF??
Lol…then the credits roll and the show is over.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 08:10 AM 10-17-2022
What an episode. So little talk or does it normally come during the week?

This is why I haven't checked out this thread until last week. Figured the show wasn't a big thing here.

Man what a show. Granted I'm an ASOIAF universe fanboy, but objectively it makes it REALLY hard for me to watch other TV. The acting, music, directing, production, everything is just so fucking high-quality. And then I'm just a sucker for the world.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:41 AM 10-17-2022
There isn't generally as much discussion here as there was in the prime of GoT, but it seems most here agree it's a damn good show.

I don't typically watch until Monday or Tuesday. If you've got something you want to discuss, you should kick it off. Just be sure to spoiler anything major until later on in the week.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:31 AM 10-17-2022
Yeah, I don't talk a whole lot on here because spoilers are an issue with streaming, but technically if you paid attention during GOT, you know exactly what happens to Rhaenyra. If you read the books, you pretty much know the big event that is happening in the finale and it looks freaking epic!!!!
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:19 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
What an episode. So little talk or does it normally come during the week?

This is why I haven't checked out this thread until last week. Figured the show wasn't a big thing here.

Man what a show. Granted I'm an ASOIAF universe fanboy, but objectively it makes it REALLY hard for me to watch other TV. The acting, music, directing, production, everything is just so ****ing high-quality. And then I'm just a sucker for the world.
yeah I was pretty skeptical of House of the Dragon based on how GoT ended but I'm glad I stuck with it. Like maybe it's not quite as good as peak GoT but it's pretty close. There's a couple parts here and there I could nitpick (but like you have to make some sacrifices to make a tv show) but otherwise it's an incredibly well done show
[Reply]
Fish 12:21 PM 10-17-2022
The queen lets Larys jerk off looking at her feet. :-).. that's so GoT...
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:13 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
yeah I was pretty skeptical of House of the Dragon based on how GoT ended but I'm glad I stuck with it. Like maybe it's not quite as good as peak GoT but it's pretty close. There's a couple parts here and there I could nitpick (but like you have to make some sacrifices to make a tv show) but otherwise it's an incredibly well done show
Season 1 HOTD >>>> Season 1 GOT

This season is just setting up the story and has been much more entertaining than season 1 of Game of Thrones.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:30 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Also regarding Aemond, I thought him standing up in defense of Aegon at dinner was a little strange. Last we saw them, Aegon was a douche, bullying Aemond and we see now that Aegon is even shittier. Aegon isn’t a fighter and doesn’t even want the throne. Seems Aemond would be the type with loftier aspirations who’d want the throne for himself but that doesn’t seem to be the case, at least not yet.

Well.. didn't take long for Aemond to pine for the throne lol
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:40 PM 10-17-2022
Another good episode. They really just swooped in there and took the crown before anyone knew what was happening.

Spoiler!

I really don't like Ser Criston. Dude is such a simp.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 29 of 37
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up