ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dodgers fire Ohtanis long time interpreter, accused of 'massive theft'
Sassy Squatch 04:54 PM 03-20-2024

The Los Angeles Dodgers fire Ippei Mizuhara, Shohei Ohtani's long-time interpreter.
Mizuhara was accused by Ohtani's attorneys of engaging in a “massive theft” of Ohtani's funds to place bets with an illegal bookmaker, according to the LA Times.

— Bob Nightengale (@BNightengale) March 20, 2024

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:39 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by KobesPilot:
people still watch baseball?
Hmm, crawl out from a rock? The NBA is behind the MLB, NHL, college football, and college baseball.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 11:25 PM 03-23-2024
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
I disagree with the notion that Pete Rose held on too long to rack up meaningless statistics.

Rose at age 44 put up a .395 OBP in 1985. That's the year he surpassed Ty Cobb for the all-time hits lead.
Yeah,but he was barely a .6 WAR player due to his minimal defense. Really not what u want at a corner inf poz
[Reply]
Ocotillo 12:57 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Yeah,but he was barely a .6 WAR player due to his minimal defense. Really not what u want at a corner inf poz
Don't be a slave to WAR. Open your mind.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 01:40 PM 03-24-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Hmm, crawl out from a rock? The NBA is behind the MLB, NHL, college football, and college baseball.
I would rather watch flies •••• than watch the NBA. On the other hand, Major League Baseball isn’t far behind.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:45 PM 03-24-2024

[Reply]
KobesPilot 09:04 PM 03-24-2024
Not under one, last I heard the MLB has been declining for years, sucks but the league lacks talent.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:28 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by KobesPilot:
Not under one, last I heard the MLB has been declining for years, sucks but the league lacks talent.
And yet it is still more popular than those I mentioned.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:58 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) I had the same impression. It was also in Vegas.
Same. I think he does a lot of memorabilia autograph sessions in LV. Gotta keep that gambling income coming in somehow
[Reply]
Pablo 09:18 AM 03-25-2024
And yet it is still more popular than those I mentioned.
So popular they started their season off in Korea in the middle of the night. Genius league.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:26 AM 03-25-2024
NBA Finals are sure as hell more of a spectacle than the World Series. My team has even been in a couple in the last decade too (BFIB can't say that)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:55 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
NBA Finals are sure as hell more of a spectacle than the World Series. My team has even been in a couple in the last decade too (BFIB can't say that)
NBA regular season feels like a snoozefest though.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:58 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
NBA, MLB, and NHL regular seasons are all snooze fests....

It's one of the reasons football is the overwhelming king and dwarfs all these other sports...the urgency of it.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:58 AM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
It definitely is. Only to be trumped by MLB's 162 game coma slate.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:05 AM 03-25-2024
Nba is generally very exciting. But popovich destroyed the game with all this load management shit. You can travel halfway across the country just to see Giannis or curry get benched an hour before game time. Starters sitting out entire quarters because their team is down 10.

In general baseball and basketball are also going through some **** it and chuck it shit too. A lot of bball teams chucking up 3s and pitchers throwing their arms out and hitters who either strike out or hit homers. Especially in the nba that’s led to tons of unwatchable blowouts
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:19 AM 03-25-2024
NHL and college baseball, lulz.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up