ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 55
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
Bearcat 11:01 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I made a grievous error 6 months ago and made a camping reservation with friends tonight in an area with no cell signal. I'll probably go for a drive to pick up enough signal to check the score toward the end, but I'll miss most of it.

:-)
Damn... yeah it's tough this time of year out here, too, because it's perfect outdoor weather at altitude for camping and long four wheeling adventures.

I'm sort of in the same boat, was reminded of tentative plans to go out for drinks with friends who are in town, so I'm kind of hoping those fall through..... I'm not crazy set on driving to Vegas on a whim, but I prefer watching these games live.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:05 AM 06-04-2021
I saw someone explain it as the DPoS is nothing more than a front to help protect against CTE lawsuits and protect the game's image... so, the post whistle stuff doesn't matter nearly as much to them, since they only care about the image of the game itself being overly dangerous.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:32 PM 06-04-2021
Boring game for habs but it’s a win
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:39 PM 06-04-2021
I find myself always rooting for any team from Canada. My childhood team was the Sabre's but that isn't ever going to happen in my lifetime.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:48 PM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I find myself always rooting for any team from Canada. My childhood team was the Sabre's but that isn't ever going to happen in my lifetime.
Well at least one Canadian team moves on lol
[Reply]
Fish 08:58 PM 06-04-2021
Avs are playing defense pretty well. Grub is on point. But man, they just cannot get setup in the Knights' zone and apply any offense. 3 shots per period ain't gonna cut it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:02 PM 06-04-2021
Vegas has outplayed the Avs for 3 straight periods now with nothing to show for it. Yet...
[Reply]
morphius 09:24 PM 06-04-2021
Ava just look bad, rantenin(sp) can't handle a puck to save his life again. Luckily this team can Score quick. And we score lol

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fish 09:53 PM 06-04-2021
Grub is keeping them in this game big time. They finally got some decent shots that period. MacKinnon just barely missed a couple. Had a stretch where the spent most of the time in the Knights' zone. Still need more shots...
[Reply]
Fish 10:52 PM 06-04-2021
Yuck.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:10 AM 06-05-2021
Just the kind of loss I had envisioned before the series started that would extend the series..... Vegas with their three high energy 3rd lines, mucking it up and getting offense through a lucky bounce or two.

They're the Wild on steroids, which is impressive in the sense of being able to sustain the high energy and muck up the Avalanche in dominant fashion for most of 5 consecutive periods.

Money well saved... yet sadly, outside of going tomorrow, if they advance to the next round, their next opponent is looking like Wild Jr.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:18 AM 06-05-2021
I do like how Bednar will push buttons and focus on what his team is doing, plus sitting the top line to start the 3rd.

And random positive note, keeping MacKinnon back on the power play and at the end of the game really pays off... just let him go coast to coast or make space from the blue line in.

Originally Posted by :
"We're kidding ourselves if we think that's the competitiveness we need to beat the team that tied us for first in the league. We caught them on an off night in Game 1, we gave them life in Game 2 and we're going to have to compete way harder than [Game 3] in order to beat them. If we haven't realized that, then we're late to the party."

"The hardest-working player we have right now is Philipp Grubauer," Bednar said.

"Go ahead and check the numbers on our top guys tonight," Bednar said. "See what they did compared to their top guys. It's not close."

[Reply]
Fish 06:01 PM 06-05-2021
Bruins Islanders can't quite fighting. Pastrnak just missed the most wide open shot I've seen all year....
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:02 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Bruins Islanders can't quite fighting. Pastrnak just missed the most wide open shot I've seen all year....
I'm starting to think they don't like each other.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:40 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Just the kind of loss I had envisioned before the series started that would extend the series..... Vegas with their three high energy 3rd lines, mucking it up and getting offense through a lucky bounce or two.

They're the Wild on steroids, which is impressive in the sense of being able to sustain the high energy and muck up the Avalanche in dominant fashion for most of 5 consecutive periods.

Money well saved... yet sadly, outside of going tomorrow, if they advance to the next round, their next opponent is looking like Wild Jr.
More like mid 90s devils , Habs game was boring as shit lol
[Reply]
Page 24 of 55
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up