ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 324
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 08:15 AM 05-30-2023
Personally I think he's trying to position himself to get the best deal from a contender, I don't see any way he wants to go to another crap hole, especially on a short term deal.
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:20 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Personally I think he's trying to position himself to get the best deal from a contender, I don't see any way he wants to go to another crap hole, especially on a short term deal.
Yeah all this Browns talk is just garbage - it's the Bills/Chiefs maybe the Eagles/Cowboys and that's it. He wants to win and get paid a decent salary. No chance he gambles on a "maybe" franchise like the Cardinals. Its win now.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:32 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Yeah all this Browns talk is just garbage - it's the Bills/Chiefs maybe the Eagles/Cowboys and that's it. He wants to win and get paid a decent salary. No chance he gambles on a "maybe" franchise like the Cardinals. Its win now.
From my point of view, this is how I'd look at it, especially if I had made the kind of money he has over his career. Question is, what does he see as a priority. If some desperate team just looking to put asses in the seats offers him some ludicrous contract, I think he'll take it.
[Reply]
Punwit 08:34 AM 05-30-2023
It's done!!!
[Reply]
Punwit 08:44 AM 05-30-2023
It appears that I have fallen prey to an advertising gimmick. My apologies.
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:58 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Punwit:
It appears that I have fallen prey to an advertising gimmick. My apologies.
Only 859 posts in this thread should have been your first clue that was fake. Everyone knows that every, did we sign this piece of shit thread, must reach a minimum of 1,000 posts before it can be true.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:20 AM 05-30-2023
Listen you can choose to believe this or not but my uncle works at Nintendo and he said that we should expect big news today.

My aunt is a real estate agent and said a black guy with dreads was looking at houses in Leawood late last night and none of the neighbors called the cops. If that doesn't tell you that Hopkins is a Chief by the time Petro gets on the air well then you must be stupid.
[Reply]
TEX 09:26 AM 05-30-2023
Imo, he will sign with the team that pays him the most $$$.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:29 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Imo, he will sign with the team that pays him the most $$$.
If he signs like a 4 year deal then yea, but if he's angling for another run at FA next year then no, he'll sign where he has the best chance to pump up his numbers for one last pay day.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:38 AM 05-30-2023
Rumor has it if we get to 1000 posts this guy signs with the Chiefs... Any credibility to these reports?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:43 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Rumor has it if we get to 1000 posts this guy signs with the Chiefs... Any credibility to these reports?
Yes, but only if it is by nfl end of business today.
[Reply]
Shields68 09:56 AM 05-30-2023
it also is probably the other way as well, in that only those who think of themselves as contenders are interested in taking him on. He pretty much had problems with the last two organizations. Doubt too many teams with a young roster really want that risk and headache.
[Reply]
Shields68 09:57 AM 05-30-2023
If he signs like a 4 year deal then yea, but if he's angling for another run at FA next year then no, he'll sign where he has the best chance to pump up his numbers for one last pay day.
Think the Chiefs need him to sign for a few years to have a low enough cost this year to make it work.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:57 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Yes, time to step up your game!
[Reply]
Shields68 09:58 AM 05-30-2023
Maybe something to the Browns. If he really believes in Watson and Watson bouncing back...that and they throw the most money his way.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 324
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up