5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:23 AM 09-22-2021
Remember when we were the ones moving to Vegas imminently?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:26 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
In other MLB news, might get ready for a potential good road trip each for Royals. The A's have narrowed down to three sites in Las Vegas for a likely move there.
Wow- Vegas could go from having no pro teams to four in the coming years if the NBA and MLB end up there.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:41 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Trade Mondesi and his inconsistent bat/health!
There's no upside to this for Kansas City.

No team is going to trade anything close to his potential value to you for him, given his injury issues.

If he continues to be injured, congrats - you probably add some organizational depth. If he has a healthy season or two and puts up 30 HR/60 SB seasons, you look like a complete idiot - the type of idiot that immediately lands on the hot seat.

Just no reason to trade him. Play out his cheap years. Hope you catch lightning in a bottle once or twice. Go from there.
[Reply]
DeepSouth 10:54 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

No team is going to trade anything close to his potential value to you for him, given his injury issues.

If he continues to be injured, congrats - you probably add some organizational depth. If he has a healthy season or two and puts up 30 HR/60 SB seasons, you look like a complete idiot - the type of idiot that immediately lands on the hot seat.

Just no reason to trade him. Play out his cheap years. Hope you catch lightning in a bottle once or twice. Go from there.
How do you feel about trading Lopez? His value should be high.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:55 AM 09-22-2021
In other MLB news, might get ready for a potential good road trip each for Royals. The A's have narrowed down to three sites in Las Vegas for a likely move there.
better be an inside stadium
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:55 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

I certainly wouldn’t go into another season counting on him to be a ‘backbone’ player.

Bring in some legit competition for him.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:57 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I swear you are mentally retarded
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:59 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Trade Mondesi and his inconsistent bat/health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:00 AM 09-22-2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SPchief 11:03 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Good lord man
[Reply]
BWillie 11:26 AM 09-22-2021
I swear you are mentally retarded
I value debergs dumb posts and threads and feel he is a valuable member to this community
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:18 PM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by DeepSouth:
How do you feel about trading Lopez? His value should be high.
He's young and cheap and really good. I don't trade him, personally. They have other depth they can trade from.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:13 PM 09-22-2021
Sidenote:

On Denny. Looking back, I think he had some pretty incredible calls during our postseason run. The end of the ALDS, and the "Kansas City, you have a World Series" call he made at the end of the ALCS were iconic. Listened to him call both the Wild Card game and Game 7 and it was wild to me that after growing up having Denny as a staple of my childhood that he was now calling the Royals in the playoffs with the same consistency and insight he always had.

A while back, when Youtube deleted both Blue October Part 2 and the Royals 2015 Postseason Supercut, I reached out to the creators of both videos and they were kind enough to send me the original videos. I then put together an ultimate cut of the 2014-2015 runs from the Blue October and Supercut videos and added Denny and Ryan's calls whenever I could. I watched that video again today and was reminded of how iconic some of those calls truly were. Denny's calls at the end of our title were pretty fantastic, too.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:18 PM 09-22-2021

After accidentally tossing the ball from Dylan Coleman's MLB debut into the stands last night, the guys made sure he got it back. ��#TogetherRoyal pic.twitter.com/5m0fgTM7w9

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) September 22, 2021

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 06:45 PM 09-22-2021
I came across PTI today and they were talking about Salvys home run record. Of course they were dismissive of it because some of them came as a DH. If he played in a big city on one of the coasts they wouldn’t be spewing that bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 404 of 440
« First < 304354394400401402403404 405406407408414 > Last »
Up